Alchemist advertising

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Alchemist advertising

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:11 pm

*the following notice is posted in the marketplace, and in many of the taverns, over the next few days*

Nathaniel of the Everni wishes it to be known that the secrets of alchemy have been rediscovered. As such, he is able to make a variety of potions, both the commonly known ones, and less common ones.

Soul and Vitaea potions are available in large numbers, as well as more interesting items. Specifically, Gels of mending and repair, enhance sense potions, Mana potions, potions of invisibility, and more to come.

Prices to be agreed on an individual basis, depending on amount requested.

Those who wish to know more can leave a message at the 'Shattered Sword' tavern, near the southern gates of this fair city.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:47 pm

*The following notice appears in the marketplace, and is also posted in several taverns across the city.*

Nathaniel of the Everni is offering his alchemical services to the heroes of Sanga.

I am able to make the basic potions of restoration to body or soul, as well as many others, listed here.

Gel of Mend, Gel of Repair, Enhance sense, Rust, Decay, Mend Bone, Rockskin (4), Alchemy, Cure poison, Cure Disease, See invisible, Reflect(3), Shield of Purity(2), Mana(2), Dumbness, Cure Zombie bite.

Invisibility, Mana(4), Strength, Rockskin( 8 ) Charm person, Reflect(6), Haste, Endurance, Sleep, Blindness

Freeze, Might, Reflect(9), Magic immunity, Mana(6), Holy Water, Paralysis, Regeneration

A few are possibly not clear of their use from the names alone. Endurance slightly improves the bodies injury responses, allowing the drinker to withstand greater injury without being incapacitated.
Magic immunity makes the drinker TOTALLY immune to the effects of magic for one hour. I recommend making sure you have several vitaea potions before drinking one of these.
Holy water grants the blessing of my deity, Risk. This offers a moment of luck, where one physical attack that would have hit you, is deflected by pure chance, regardless of the force the attack has.
Regeneration potions grant the ability to automatically heal the next three minor wounds you take within seconds. The potion is designed to remain in your body until its effects are needed, so would potentially last years, or even more.

Prices are as always, negotiable. I am staying at the Shattered Sword tavern, though will make sure my services are available at the upcoming assault.
Note that success rates are somewhat variable on the more complicated potions. While I offer what is likely the best success rate around, I cannot yet guarantee anything beyond the basic few potions will have a perfect success rate.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Sanga”