The Poisoned Apple

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

The Poisoned Apple

Postby Krishena » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:35 pm

Krishena stumbled into the unknown tavern. She wanted a quiet place to get a drink, and continue her research, without being disturbed by the other adventurers in the city. She ignored the looks from the rather... questionable patrons.. as she ordered a drink, and wandered to the back ofthe room. Spreading her armful of scrolls and papers on the table, and sipping her mead, she starts to read once more.
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:46 pm

The tavern seemed still and quite as the other occupents watched the new comer...their faces confused but also enthralled by the young womens appearence...she was new to this tavern and the people seemed abit weiry...
One of the drunken louts, thought that they would make it their priority for the night to try and woo the maiden... He first sat at the table near her and then tried to move closer... in a drunken slur he tried talking with her and then became slightly angry when she didnt reply...

"oh...I swee, to good to twalk to me ah....bitch.."

As the insult left his lips, his body jerked and fell quivering to the floor.

"How dare you....."

A fiendishly silky voice floated like the cold wind in from the inns main doorway. Krisk looked up and saw a formiliar figure silueted within its frame...

"If only you new... you would show more respect to your superiors..."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:50 pm

Krish looked up at the owner of the voice and smiled, the expression melting into a rather disturbing grin. She spoke, though her voice was far from that expected of a human female. Too deep and growly.

"Ah, Beleth... My friend.. did you have to? I was about to have some fun with the drunken idiot.."

S/he then shifts their leg, kicking the now unconcious drunken patron in a rather unfortunate palce, then shifting to one side to make room on the bench for the newcomer, before motioning to the pile of papers on the table.

"At least she's come somewhere better to continue reading this stuff.."
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:54 pm

Beleth walked in from the cold...he new that those within the tavern had their eyes fixed on him and his female companion, either through hate or shock, but didnt care....

He sat in the space that Krisk had made for him. He began to look over the scrolls....

"What is all this inade of old fiend, doing some research are we..."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:58 pm

Krish shrugs, and slouches against the back of the bench, picking up the tankard of mead on the table.

"It's something she's doing about why her dad got slaughtered or something.. I dunno..."

Another shrug, and a brief prod at the papers on the table.

"Only useful thing that's come out of it so far is a thing she can do to make it so that my presence isn't noticed.. or her magic for that matter."
Got Dex?

Callion_Grimm

Postby Callion_Grimm » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:01 pm

Beleth looks towards his old fiend...

"What do you meen unoticed.....Like I do of a night when I look like a human or in a more deceitful manner???"

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:02 pm

Krish grins again, and takes another healthy moutful of mead.

"What I mean is... if they try to tell if me, or my host, is evil or a demon, of any form... it'll just come up blank. Same as if those damn telerfret guys try to tell if we have magic or not. A big 'Nuh uh' "
Got Dex?

Return to “Sanga”