Sophies Rat-Inn

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:39 pm

Why thank you Vicars I will leave the room as I find it, but for now I require some time to myself.

The hooded figure stands to one side and waits for Vicars to leave


**Hooded Figure**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:40 pm

*Vicars leaves taking one look back at the man*

"men!"

**Sophie**
**Vicars**

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:41 pm

The hooded figure closes the door, and Vicars probably hears the sound of the lock being locked and of a spell being cast


**Hooded figure**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:46 pm

*Vicars goes downstairs and speaks with Sophie*

"That man is setteled in I think you should take some food up for him later. He has locked the door so he should not cause us any problems!"


*Sophie later that evening takes food up to his room knocks on the door and leaves a tray of food outside it and walks off. This is done each day for meal times.*

**Sophie**
**Vicars**

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:51 pm

Later that evening the hooded figure is seen walking through the bar, he deposits the tray empty of food on the bar and leaves the tavern, he seems to always leave same time each day but is never seen to return but the food trays are always empty when the next one is delievered.
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:25 am

*Once the stanger has left the Tavern, Aratain speaks quietly with Sophie and disappears upstairs. Once upstairs he goes to the room above the strangers and lifts the loose floorboards checking out the room beneath.*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 01, 2006 10:16 pm

*A new day dawns and the Tavern is open for business as usual.*

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Fri May 05, 2006 7:43 pm

Bartholemew cautiously enters the inn, looking surprised at seeing a rat on the bar. He half turns to leave, thinking that no elf would enjoy a place like this, however, he remembers some of the things that this particular elf was doing the last time he associated with him and with slight trepidation goes to the bar, avoiding touching it. He looks for the barkeeper and sees a jolly looking woman, he asks his question, "Excuse me my dear lady, have you seen an elf hereabouts, a most unusual one that appears to have two colours about his face? His name is Aratain I beleive. I have some business to discuss with him."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Sat May 06, 2006 12:55 am

*Arartain speaks out from under the hood of his cloak at a table near the bar.*

"Ah Bartholemew, I was wondering when you were going to come calling. Please take a seat and have a drink with my compliments."

*He motions to Sophie for a drink then his hand disappears under his cloak and he produces a 10 Rava note.*

"I take it you have come for this?"

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am

*Sophie happy that there is another customer in she obliges Aratian. She takes her time in coming to the table but when she does she brings over a hot tankard of milk with some herbs like some kind of tea. She also takes over a tankard of hot Dragons tear.*

"Here you go and enjoy."

*Vicars has been keep an eye on the new comer since he entered.*

"Hello."


**Sophie**
**Vicars**

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Sun May 07, 2006 11:55 pm

Bartholemew says, "Yes thank you Aratain, this will go towards hiring a carpenter to help with the church roof I'm building. Most appreciated." When the drinks arrive, he sniffs the tea, wondering why anyone would drink a hot milky drink* He tries it and apart from a build up of flem in his throat, he thinks it quite pleasant. He thanks the lady when the rat greets him.

Bartholemew is taken aback for a moment, but then reasons that he sees man sized beasts talking, why not a normal looking one. He nods his head to the rat and says, "Good day sir rat, I am Bartholemew, and your name is?"

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 08, 2006 2:33 pm

*Sophie laughs. Vicars looks at the man strangely and thinks before speaking. Aratain and the rest of the patrons that have been in the Inn for some time hear his reply clearly but Bartholemew only hears the black words the rest are just squeeks.*

"I am George Vicars, but if you ever call me George then I will bite you! I would prefer if you called me Vicars. Do you think his sack cloth will come in handy for some nice cushions Sophie?"

*At this point Sophie laughs and answers him back*

"I do not think he would like that but he may come in handy."

**Sophie**
**Vicars**

User avatar
Bogof
Posts: 837
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 pm
Location: Swindon
Contact:

Postby Bogof » Mon May 08, 2006 8:24 pm

Bartholemew looks confused. "I apoligise Mr Rat. I did not fully understand your speech, maybe in future I'll be able to converse more freely with you. I hope I do not offend you, but I have urgent business that cannot wait." He bows to Vickers, Sophie and Aratain before thanking Sophie for the drink. He blesses the patrons before leaving...probably not gaining any friends by doing so.

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Wed May 17, 2006 12:07 pm

*Sophie looks a little confused about the blessing but shrugs and thinks that the man just exiting was a very strange but if his custom is to bless everything then so let it. Vicars watches the door which Bartholemew exited.*

"Have you seen anything of the man from the room that was hired it has been some time and we could do with the room back?"

*Sophie just nods and continues with the cleaning but pauses momentairly.*

"You know it would be nice if you were back to normal."

*After which she continues and Vicars just rolls his eyes.*

**Sophie**
**Vicars**
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:45 pm

*A few weeks later, Kriska walks in to the Tavern. Looking around she notices that none of the chairs or tables are alike and seem to be on a rather quirky side of repair. Approaching a worker asks them if they know where Aratain is. She points to a back door that leads to the yard and a shed which now contains a forgue. Kriska leaves the Tavern out of this door and heads towards the hut where smoke is being produced from. She knocks loudly.*

"Hello? Aratain?"

*She waits for a reply before entering.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*


Return to “Sanga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest