The Dragon's Tear Inn

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Bethan

The Dragon's Tear Inn

Postby Bethan » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:29 pm

This dark and gloomy tavern, soot stained and smoky, broods in Sanga. The large oak door slowly creaks open. Several patrons look towards it in fear until the opening reveals a small girl of about 10 seasons, wide-eyed and very nervous. Her dirt streaked face shows the dried tracks of tears. As she enters the tavern, she looks for someone she recognises. Not seeing anyone she knows, she scampers to one end of the bar, almost hiding like a mouse.

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:02 am

**The shadows lengthen and the darkness draws around the young girl, pressing in upon her fear. They almost seem to comfort her, and give her strength. Hidden from the sight of the other patrons, the shadows twist and move, converging on a point**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Chris G

a friend to the lost child

Postby Chris G » Fri Feb 24, 2006 5:04 pm

some one in dark robes enters the tavern he looks around and his gaze falls on a young child at the end of the bar and recognition shows in his eyes. he walks towards the child, when he's standing over her he say's in a whisper "little one i am pleased to see you made it safely, i will take you under my wing and teach you many wonderfull things if you so wish. i can give you're life purpose you having nothing to fear from me. will you take my offer."
Sir Mauvealot

Bethan

Postby Bethan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:06 pm

The little girl looks up at the dark robed one and replies with a voice filled with a mixture of fear and excitement, "I, I accept your offer. When do we start? What is your name master? As for my parents, before they died fighting the high elves, they called me Abigale."

She stands up, no longer as afraid as she was. looking up into her new master's face, her eyes show a sense of home that she hasn't felt for a very long time.

Chris G

a friend to the lost child

Postby Chris G » Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:52 pm

"then embrace me child and forever call me master" a softness appeared in the dark ones eyes rarely seen if ever, a fleeting thing that disapeared as quickly as it arrived.

with the embrace the darkness closes around the pair like a swirling fog. the other patron's feel a shiver of fear through their very soul's but looking up they see nothing, only that the lost little girl has vanished.
Sir Mauvealot

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 01, 2006 10:17 pm

*A new day dawns and the Tavern is open for business as usual.*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Mon May 22, 2006 10:49 pm

Kerrigan enters the tarvern standing tall, and walks up to barman and speaks with him

Hello have you seen an elf called Vorian?

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 pm

Upon getting no response Kerrigan leaves
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:23 pm

**Wandering over to the barkeep, Uhtred smiles**

'Have you seen a fellow about 6'4", dark ahir, goes by the name Drake? Or a woman about yay high **Uthred raises his hand to his shoulder** petite, longish dark hair, goes by the name Briar?.... No? ok thanks for your time...'

**With that hwe turns and leaves**

Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:07 pm

On his rather hyperactive and excitable trip through Sanga, Moss comes crashing to a halt outside the Dragon's Tear Inn and nudges the door open, peering in cautiously. Seeing that it was rather quiet, he sniffed at the air, and then started to investiage things that interested him. Underneath tables, inside tankards, almost everything piqued his curiousity.
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:13 pm

*Recently returned from the Heartlands to tie up one final loose end The Traveller enters the tavern, having used a combination of Inquiry and Knowledge spell to track Moss. Looking around he see MOss with his nose inside a tankard and walks over to him.*

"Hello Mossfoot, are you well?"

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:16 pm

Sniffing at the contents of the tankard, he looks up at Traveller witha rather wild-eyed look. Dropping the tankard on to the floor, he nodded a bit, swiftly putting his hands behind his back.

"Yes. Very well Traveller. Carrots? Grass? I have both."
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:21 pm

*Smiles kindly at Moss.*

"No thank you on either count, I actually came to find you for other reasons. The first and most important was to appologise for what we are about to do, I know that you disapprove of the assault on Pathway, but I have my reasons for going. I seek to save as many people as I can, on both sides of the lines. I wish it was not required to condone such bloodshed as is to come, but Whilst Earthil hold Pathway he can strike us and we cannot defend ourselves, not the innocents that he may harm in the process of his megalomania."

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:24 pm

"Told Kriska that not many innocents left."

Slowly, he looked down at his own feet, realising that he is standing in a puddle of lukewarm ale. Then he takes a step back and looks once more to Traveller, tilting his head slightly to one side.

"I know why you do it. I should have found other ways. Stupid rabbit. No need to apologise. Home is quite safe. Can go there. Is your home safe? Kriska said something about it."
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:33 pm

"Moss you are not stupid, and I feel there is every need to apologise. There must be another way of taking Pathway, or stopping Erathil without all the bloodshed. I just..."

*Traveller hesitates as if unsure.*

"... Cannot see it. We are about to bring a burden of blood on so many people, and yet I cannot see how to stop it, only lessen that burden. They call us Heroes, perhaps we are, but with the course I currently tread I do not feel much like a hero."

*After an effort the Traveller seems to collect himself.*

"I must ask a favour of you Mossfoot. I am loathe to do so, but it will save many lives. I entrusted Natures Wrath to you when I retrieved it from Silver, Could I please have it back for the duration of the assault, so that it's power can save more llives than I alone am capable of."

Return to “Sanga”