The Dragon's Tear Inn

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:37 pm

"Moss? Moss... oh, yes, me."

With his nose twitching, he listens to what Traveller says, though he doesn't exactly give any impression that he understands. After a few moments, he becomes quite distracted with scratching at his ear.

"You will give sword back. Yes? You got it for big battle. So you use it in big battle. But then I have it back? I can fetch it now. Will only take a minute. Can jump quick."
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:39 pm

"You will have it back gods willing Mossfoot, if you are willing to lend it to me."

*His eye are almost pleading as he looks at Mossfoot.*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:41 pm

Moss reaches out and pats Traveller on the head, smiling kindly at the man.

"I will get sword. You will tell everyone how good Moss is when you come back. And you look after my owner. If he gets hurt I will be very upset."

And, with that, he bounces off, only to return a few minutes later, looking rather worn out, but with that sword hanging from his belt.

"Promise. Promise you make sure owner does not get hurt."
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:45 pm

*Sighs.*

"I can only promise I will do my best Moss, We will not be in the same places all the time. I will instruct the messengers to keep me posted as to Kerrigan's well being, and if needed I will go and heal his injuries. With so many lives at stake, that is the best I can promise you, I hope it is enough."

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:47 pm

A sadness passes over his features as he explaains that he can't stay with him and, without saying a word, he hands over the sword.
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:49 pm

"I am truely sorry Moss, and gratefull. I will do my best for Kerrigan, and I will do my best to save the lives of those on both sides. Is there anything I can do for you before I go?"

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:54 pm

"Please give this to owner. He will need food."

Moss extracts, with great reverence and care, a carrot from his satchel, handing it over as if it were the most delicate and precious item he owned.

"And pat him on the head. He needs that too."
"Whoops."

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:56 pm

*The infamous ghost grin passes across The Travellers head before the sorrowful expression returns.*

"I will Moss. Thank you once again. With luck I shall se you soon, and come home with Kerrigan and the others safe and sound."

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:58 pm

"I make sure you have place to come back to."

And, with that, he runs off, back out into the streets of Sanga, investigating everything he finds as if it was all new and interesting.
"Whoops."

Return to “Sanga”