The Poisoned Apple

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dave

The Poisoned Apple

Postby Dave » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:10 pm

A stranger enters the tavern his features hidden in a deep hood. He seems to sniff the air before going to the bar.
"I am looking for a bard," he hisses "she was here a while ago but i can still sence her, her essance still lingers."
"Dont get many bards in here", replies the inn keeper "tell me why are you looking for her?"
"A friend of mine wishes to meet her, if she comes back will you call me i will bring you gold."
The two talk for a while longer then the hooded stranger leaves the tavern and dissapeares into the shadows.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 01, 2006 10:17 pm

*A new day dawns and the Tavern is open for business as usual.*

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:52 pm

**A woman clothed in spotted robes enters. She looks around the tavern for a few moments then approaches the bar**

"I am looking for a man named Drake, or failing that the one called Styg... I have something to discuss..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:34 am

**The lady shrugs and leaves**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:30 pm

**Uthred arrives, looking somewhat harassed now....**

'Look barkeep I have been into about 12 taverns now and I just want a straight answer, have you seen a large fellow by the name of Drake or a petite youg lady by the name of Briar, long dark hair?'

'I will take the perplexed look of incomprehension as a no then....'

**Turning Uhtred storms out**

Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Return to “Sanga”