Return to Sophies Rat-Inn

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Return to Sophies Rat-Inn

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:08 pm

*After a month has past Sophie is pleased to have the Inn looking a quant as a bunch of flowers. Knowing that any dark deeds that are to be done can under the nose of any onlookers without their knowledge. The people that used to be locals had started to come back and buy a few drinks each night and her new assistant, Aratain, who had managed to keep her stock well filled had now become almost able to understand fully what Vicars says, there are only a few words that he does not fully understand. Another long evening was about to begin after she had finished serving dinner which consisted of a thick broth that filled a person up from their boots to the hats in one bowl. Her broths were starting to get renown around Sanga and it seemed the more people came in each day to try it and to try and get her secret recipie off of her.*

**Sophie**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:15 pm

*malfurion walks in covered compltly by his black cloack after looking for a moment he says to no one particular*

"ah much better"

*he then proceds to walk to the bar seeing sophie there*

"somthing to drink and make it hot"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:19 pm

*Sophie looks up slowly from what she was doing to the new person. She says calmly*

"I reconise you. Well if you want something warm then how about a tankard of 'dragons breath'? Its cold to drink but it soon warms up."

*The rat looks up at the man and his eyes seem to widern*

"You squeek the squeek squeek wanted squeek to squeek squeek!"

**Sophie**
**Vicars**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:25 pm

*malfurion lowers his hood*

"no when i say hot i mean hot"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:31 pm

*Before Malfurion was aware of movement he feels a sword blade resting lightly on the base of his spine.*

"Now, now Malfurion. There is no cause to be rude to the lady."

*The tip is removed.*

"I have not seen you for a while. How did you pass into Sanga without several guards trying to remove your head? It is a wonder."

*Aratain*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:33 pm

*Sophies looks at him almost with daggers.*

"Does Vicars speak the truth? Did you want to kill him when we first met even if it was breifly? And that drink will become warmer as you drink the more you drink the hotter it will become. It warms up by touch of your hand through the tankard. So you do not necessarly have to drink it. Here try some."

*She reaches to the barrel and for a special tankard there she only keeps 3 of. She puts some in the tankard and passes it over the counter. The rat then has his say.*

"Do squeek squeek squeek not squeek, squeek then squeek squeek squeek give squeek a job."

*Sophie looks down at Vicars.*

"I will do what I want with this one."

*Sophie**
**Vicars**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:37 pm

*turns to Aratain*

"you would be as aggrvated as me if you had just spent several hours in the company of the local heros and a VERY irratating but at the same tie itriging water elf"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:39 pm

*Sophie being as nice as what the fire elf is rude says*

"Do you not want to try? No one here has been brave enough."

**Sophie**

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:41 pm

*Smiles disturbingly and indicates a seat.*

"I believe I may know some of these heroes, but not this water elf you mention."

*He licks his lips hungerily.*

"Remember I am a servant of the balance, I can walk in their midst'. Tell me more of this water elf. But first Try the drink, trust me it might burn even you."

*Aratain*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:45 pm

* he takes the indicated seat and offered drink*

"the water elf goes by the name of kriska and has a very strange follower"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:48 pm

*Sophie knows that the fire elf should like the drink and that Aratain has tried it so she pours the Fire Elf a full tankard and for Aratain a Slippery Elf. She walks over to where they are both sitting.*

"If you want this more oftern and you do not have much money I could do with some help around here I will give you lodgings for free and free meals and free drink? I am looking for the darker side of people to help me out."

*Vicars pipes in*

"Yes!"

**Sophie**
**Vicars**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:52 pm

*malfurion eyes flash to the rat and then back to Aratain he hold the drink until it is near boiling and then proceds to drink*

"perhaps but i prefare to earn my money in a slightly different fashion although at the very least you can count on my patronage"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:55 pm

*Takes the drink from Sophie and nods his thanks. He then peers over the rim of the Tankard at Malfurion.*

"Then perhaps you'll do another task for me?"

*Aratain.*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:56 pm

"that depends as always on the pay and the job and this time make sure it has nothing to do with erathil"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:58 pm

*Sophie leaves the drink on a near by table for the Fire Elf.*

"At least think about it, its another source of income and it will give you somewhere perminant to live but I will leave you two to talk I have other customers to deal with."

*With this she walks back to the bar. Vicars keeps a close eye on the fire elf watching his every move.*

**Sophie**
**Vicars**

Return to “Sanga”