Return to Sophies Rat-Inn

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:01 am

"hmmm.......interesting. now this job if you would?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:20 am

*A disturbing glint comes to his eyes.*

"You might like to think of it as an extension to your previous contract. In which there was never anything mentioned about Erathil, he just happened to be the paying party, your contract to me was providing me with either the means to obtain a body to feast on the soul, or the body itself. Do you think you might be able to get back into those fools heroes, and find out more of this 'Kriska'?"

*Aratain*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:28 am

"there is no think in the equasion and kriska does seem quite hmm.......... shall we nieve and i need time to doscover more about her what to call it ahh 'pet' i think although i think you may wish to devour the high elf with them i would appreate some time to study her perhaps even if nesercary over a surgeons table"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:36 am

*His lips curl into a malicious grin.*

"There is a High Elf with them, interesting. Tell me more, make it good or I might find my appitite a little too great, thus denying your chance to study your precious morsal."

*Aratain*
Last edited by quillkeeper on Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:41 am

"the high elf seems intriging his name is Vorian he denyies the power with in his blood yet he wears no armour so i must assume he is a tracker or an assassain although i doubt the later although some how he seem to be at home here"

*malfurion stops and finish's his drink*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:51 am

*Sips his drink.*

"Is that all? Hardly worth my time."

*Aratain*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:00 am

"perhaps but there is somthing about him i do not know what nor do i care although i think that when you do decide to feast on the water be warned at the very least you will be blocked by drake and some other equally powerful mages and the high elf may have already latched onto them for their protection if i so chose i could probably gain their protection i may well deciede to"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:07 am

*Chuckles to himself.*

"Ah, but these people already know of Aratain the Life Elf, so I am somewhat changed, I feel they would still believe me a good being. Anyway enough of these palour games I grow weary, take the job or leave it, it is up to you. I in the mean time am going to bed."

*He finishes his drink and rises.*

"And oh, by the way. Do not make idle threats at me, do you really think that the heroes of Sanga would miss one Fire Elf when great threats test them daliy?"

*Without waiting for a reply he stalks off to his private room, none in the bar save Sophie, Vickers and Malfurion see him leave.*

*Aratain*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:11 am

*Sophie having seen Aratain leave goes over to the Fire Elf.*

"I think you might be on the wrong side of him."

*she lowers her voice*

"I have seen him come in with young girls especially but I never see them leave."

**Sophie**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:16 am

"i would expect nothing else from him he requires the essence of other to sustain himself but he still fights it"

*malfurion then drains his second drink and then walks out of the door*

"i make no threats yet but i will in my own time you are useful for now"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Return to “Sanga”