Time Goes By

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:59 pm

Toshi stares up at the tree, then turns to look back along the path he has travelled. With a slight smile, he nods and looks at Kriska.

"I shall try to remember the way. When I get back to the boat, I'll have a serf make a map as an aid to memory. Is there anything else you would like to show me, or should I return?"
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:15 pm

*Kriska looks a little suprised at the idea of a map and speaks in a slightly paniced voice.*

"I would prefer that you did not draw a map you never know what hands it may fall into here! Its quite easy go to the east gate of Sanga, that is the large city we were in, then follow this tiny stream up into the wood until you come to this glade!"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:31 pm

Toshi's gaze follows the stream and then, sighing a little, he looks up at Kriska.

"No map? Then I cannot guarantee that I will find my way back here. Of course, I will try my best..."
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:46 pm

*Kriska looks up and notices that it is getting alot darker.*

"I surgest that we get back to Sanga, or where ever you are going tonight before it gets to dark?"

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:00 pm

"I'll rest in the Sanga for the evening, as I've still some business to attend to there. A fight, I believe, with a bar owner. I may hve said something about his parents, I can't quite recall..."

And, with that, and a bow, he starts to wander back in the direction of the nearby town.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:34 pm

*Kriska looks at her glade thinking that she needs something to make it more of a home for her. She then turns and follows Toshi making sure that he does not get lost but keeping far enough back so that she does not disturb him. With her new found tracking abilities she finds this quite easy. Upon entering Sanga she heads straight to home.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”