Return to the Shattered Sword

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:05 pm

*Remains still, deep in thought.*

"That is indeed something for me to be wary of. Yet I doubt I would have been recreated, only to lose myself to something else. As I need the norishmenr to survive, there is not much I can do about the possiblity I suppose. Oh well, it seems only time will tell."

*Finishes his Drink.*

"Can I buy you a drink?"

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:13 pm

*Nathaniel is about to accept, when he stops, and sniffs the air carefully*

Blood. Fresh, by the smell of it.....

You might want to check out the alley the other side of this wall. I suspect you would get more than a drink there.

be careful though. If someone has spilled that much blood, it was no accident, and they are already beyond help...

*Nathaniels hand goes to retreive a pendant inside his shirt, which he holds briefly, and mutters a few words to himself.*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:17 pm

*A smile that is not exactly friendly comes to Aratains face, it can barely been seen beneath the folds of his hood, the it can be felt.*

"Thank you, I shall see you again soon hopefully."

*With that he rises and casually leaves the Tavern.*

Return to “Sanga”