The Gracefull Elf

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:24 pm

*Bows her head slightly for acceptance*

"Well I will respect you wishes I do not want to spread scandle about people to much. Is there anything that you would like to tell the people about High Elves and the treatment of them?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:35 pm

Hmm. Treatment of high elves...

All I'd say to adventurers is do not talk to them alone. They will cloud your mind within moments, if you give them a chance. It's certainly what i'd do...

Despite common belief to the contrary, we do not attack humans without reason. Admittedly, our missions might well require us to defeat any potentially hostile forces in the area, or similar, but without orders to actually do so, a typical high elf patrol is more likely to leave humans alone, once happy they are no threat.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:48 pm

*Camina bows her head and looks at the empty plate slightly hungerly.*

"I just hope that everthing will work out alright. I have heard that there is going to be a raid on pathway is there anything that you think the general public should know about if the so called "Heros" fail they should expect? Also can I have your full name please?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:20 pm

If the heroes fail? I do not personally expect them to succeed. However, The raid serves one vital purpose. A well organised attack on it that at least seems capable of succeeding will terrify most of the generals. They will improve its fortifications, magical defenses, garrison more troops there, and so on. This will leave the rest of Erathils lands less well guarded. This in turn allows more to escape his rule.

Make no mistakes. The assault on pathway is almost certainly going to fail. I have seen its defenses first hand, in great detail. Unless those I know here in Sanga are capable of a LOT more than they've been letting on, then they simply lack the power needed to even reach the fortress alive, let alone defeat the forces therein.
However, I doubt there will be many deaths amongst the heroes. Such people have a way of surviving. Defeated, maybe. Killed, unlikely.

The effect most of the general populace is likely to see? If I were in charge of the Elven forces, I'd send out less patrols, to allow the stronger garrison I mentioned already. However, those that I did send out would be better trained, far more dangerous, and given orders to kill humans on sight, where realistically possible.
If the assault on Pathway fails, I'd suggest that humans avoid the Elven armies even more than they do now. Being seen by one is likely to be death.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:23 pm

As the new day dawns bright and clear, some crowds gather around the ruins of the Graceful Elf and the surrounding buildings. Most stood a distance from the wreckage, talking, trying to find out what had happened. A few kids were clambering over the piles of masonry and charred wood, oblivious to the power slumbering beneath. A distance further back, watching the people more than the rubble, stood another group of three people, dressed in travel clothes.

"Well, we got a few." Says one man.

"They did more damage, though." Says a second.

The first man snaps the second a glare, and snarls quietly "The tavern doesn't matter, idiot! Hell, the occupants didn't matter. We've a job to do, remember that."

A fourth figure approaches the group, and nods to them. "Three dead. The recruits didn't achieve all that much. And there's something buried under the rubble. A lot of power. There was a lot of shouting about some book, but I didn't get a good look at what they were doing. Some sort of magic inside tore the place down."

The first man looks over the ruins as he speaks. "Ok, we'll report back when we're done. Get everything together, we're moving on our target now."

The three others nod their ascent, and the group splits and walks into less eventful areas of the city.
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Sanga”