The Gracefull Elf

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Fri May 19, 2006 8:00 pm

*Owealz the barkeep delivers the milk and beer to those that have paid, happy that no one is threatening anyone anymore.*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Fri May 19, 2006 8:13 pm

The door opens with a bang, and in stumbles Bartholemew, white as a sheet, eyes wide and staring. He half staggers to the nearest chair and almost falls off of it. He sits looking into space not acknowledging anyone.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat May 20, 2006 12:42 am

*Kriska turns her head as each new figure enters. Upon Grom entering she is quite happy to see him but to see the hooded figure she is just curious. As Bartholemew enters she leaps from her chair and rushes to his side. Seeing that he is in a bit of a state she kneels down infront of him and looks him in the eyes.*

"Bartholemew are you ok?"

(OOC Desern nature of wounds, descren soul, sence power 1)
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Sat May 20, 2006 2:26 am

(No wounds, soul is fine and no source of power)

He doesn't register that Kriska is there, he simply stares off into space, his face still pale and his hands clasped so tightly that the knuckles are white.
Just audible coming from his trembling lips are the words, "I am blessed, touched by god. I am blessed, touched by god" being repeated over and over.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sat May 20, 2006 9:49 am

The grey feline would look over at Bartholemew and sniff in his direction. Her face remained cool and calm though and she sipped her milk.
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Cromm

Postby Cromm » Sat May 20, 2006 7:50 pm

**Lamedos comes back in afetr doing his own thing for a few hours**

**Lamedos is looking as smart as ever, having dropped the hooded long coat look Lamedos seems happy with life and is just wearing a shirt and black velvet jacket**

(Seeing Blake leave) *Holds hand out to Blake as if to shake hands* well um hi and bye good seeing you again.

Ahh, Hello Kriska, good to meet you again, um what is wrong with bartholemew ? He looks as if he has seen a ghost ? Would anyone like a drink ? I feel like sitting and chatting the night away tonight, is a very good night.
(Lookign at the feline) Oh hello um sorry I didnt catch your name on sunday when we met what was it ? Lamedos was the name if ya rememebr me ? I believe you know toshi ? Do you know when he will next be around ? I would rather like a word or two with him.

I was gogin to go do some studying on what we had talekd about earlier then figured I had till the 28th Junius to do it and a nice sit down in the tavern would do me good.

*Orders a wine for himself and whatever the other hereos in the tavern who are their at the time would like*
Better Crippled in Body Than Corrupt in Mind

Cromm

Postby Cromm » Sat May 20, 2006 8:47 pm

*Gets up and sits opposite Gromm*

I believe I owe you soem rava ? Well howabout we make this a more permanent thing ? Of course there will be a salary in it, maybe per kill or something ? I am sure we can come to some arrangement when we talk ? For now here is umm well, lemme just go check my funds.

*looks throug a pouch*

ah yes so which is your favorite colour gromm ? blue green black or yellow ?

*grins*

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sun May 21, 2006 9:11 am

The feline would simply shrug at Lamedos.

'I don't believe I ever gave my name.. and as for Toshi.. I had only met him that day and don't know where he lives..'

She then went back to her silent watching of the tavern.
Got Dex?

Callum

Postby Callum » Sun May 21, 2006 9:47 am

"why do you want to know my favorite colour all i want is my money"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

dainul

Postby dainul » Sun May 21, 2006 12:20 pm

The door opens again, and a rotund gentleman wearing a long black coat remiscent of Toshi's, at leas in style, positively bumbles into the tavern, and straight over to the bar. He carries a large pack on his back, which he sets down next to himself with a relieved sigh.

He orders a large meal, and a flaggon of mead, and then spends a while discusing payment. Eventually, having handed over some rava to the barkeep, he picks up his food, then looks down thoughtfully at the pack by his feet, and begins trying to balance his food and drink in one hand so he can carry the pack.

((For anyone paying attention, he quite possibly gets short-changed by the barkeep - I don't know how honest this one is - he certainly doesn't seem familiar with the currency.))
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Sun May 21, 2006 12:29 pm

The feline sniffed at the newcomer before frowning. She didn't like how he smelt, though it was odd, not like others who'd smelled similar. She watched him closely. She noticed the coat, but didn't say anything, observing still.[/i]
Got Dex?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 21, 2006 3:24 pm

*Kriska oblivious to anyone else apart from Bartholemew takes hold of his hands and attempts to stand him up. She knows that she needs to get him somewhere less busy. Speaking gently to him.*

"Come on lets get you to the house to a room where you can rest, I think you need it."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Cromm

Postby Cromm » Sun May 21, 2006 9:12 pm

Oh well um I was just asking Grom, thought it would be interesting, anyways we need to talk about making this a more permanent thing, I think when Grogg is here to though would make life easier.

Well, I probably should go do some reaserch but meh, I wnna get drunk today! I can do it another day, barman some more wine please.

Lamedos gets his wine then sits there tending to his own musings

Cromm

Postby Cromm » Sun May 21, 2006 11:12 pm

Lamedos looks up and smiles

Ahh well, um I think I have just had another idea of how to get information from that book of blakes about stuff. If anyone wishes to hear it then just ask.

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Sun May 21, 2006 11:34 pm

Bartholemew allows himself to be led, but still without apparent concious thought.

Return to “Sanga”