The Gracefull Elf

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
dainul
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: The Circus V2.0, Exeter
Contact:

Postby dainul » Mon May 22, 2006 10:42 am

After a few false starts, the stranger manages to balance his food atom the mead long enough to get the enseble and his apparently rather heavy pack over to a table. After nearly dropping the whole lot on the floor setting everything down, he finally sits down to his meal. And pauses. He leans down and rummages around in his bag a moment before digging out s small selection of shiney, but probably worthless trinkets. He arranges them on the table next to his meal, then scoops up some of the food in his hand, and places it on the table between them before sloshing a little mead over the top. Apparently satisfied at last, he tucks into the meal with gusto.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 22, 2006 3:47 pm

*Kriska leads Bartholemew back to the Travellers house and to the spair room near her's.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Mon May 22, 2006 10:50 pm

Kerrigan enters the tarvern standing tall, and walks up to the barman and has a word

Have you seen an elf called Vorian?


**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

User avatar
Ben
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:12 pm
Contact:

Postby Ben » Wed May 24, 2006 10:19 pm

**Drake re-enters and looks aroun**

Has anyone seen Blake?

**Drake**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

bauldin
Posts: 2738
Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:12 pm
Location: Halfway up the stairs
Contact:

Postby bauldin » Thu May 25, 2006 9:50 pm

Kerrigan upon getting no response leaves the tarvern
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Cromm
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: ChavvinItUp LAAARRRGE
Contact:

Postby Cromm » Thu May 25, 2006 10:29 pm

No Kerrigan, I know of no vorian, um and Drake, you wish to speak to Blake ? I believe he went somewhere to do something, not sure however where or when he will be back.

Um yeah must be goign now bye bye.

*Leaves*
Better Crippled in Body Than Corrupt in Mind

Image

Aurea
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: Burundi - Central Africa
Contact:

Postby Aurea » Fri May 26, 2006 8:04 pm

The door is slammed open with a thud that makes it rock alarmingly on its hinges. The barkeep glances up to see a figure dash towards him, hardly looking where she is going, seemingly oblivious to anything around her.

"Kerrigan"
The word was more a statement than a name. The girl collapsed forward against the counter, catching her breath; her head was tilted downwards, hair obscuring her face.
"I think that was his name... he was here the night of the water elf's birthday?"

Her breathing had steadied, and she pushed herself away from the bar, no longer needing its support. Her voice sounded tight and high pitched, as if she was desperately trying to stay calm.

"I need to speak to him. Is he here?"
She looked up at last, hair falling back from her face to reveal an impressive black eye with recent bruising swelling down the side of her face.
DRAGONS!!!

"Burundi? ...Isn't that some kind of drink?"
"Just remember two things while you're out there - don't get shot and avoid machetes... then you'll be fine"

Cromm
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: ChavvinItUp LAAARRRGE
Contact:

Postby Cromm » Fri May 26, 2006 11:20 pm

No, um I am afraid Kerrigan is left. Could I take a message for him, or actually no the barman will take one... if you wish.

Who should I say was asking for him if I see him around ?

At which point lamedos extends his hand.

the names Lamedos by the way.
Better Crippled in Body Than Corrupt in Mind

Image

User avatar
dainul
Posts: 3221
Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:45 pm
Location: The Circus V2.0, Exeter
Contact:

Postby dainul » Sat May 27, 2006 7:00 am

The large man looks around slowly at the commotion, apparently not to startled, merely curious. Upon seeing another human enter the bar, he turns back to his meal, and is soon finished. With a sigh, he stands up, gathers the trinkets he had placed on the table back into his pack, and hauls it onto his back.

On the way out, he pauses upon seeing the state the woman is in, and steps over to her. Without word or warning, he reaches out with his right hand, placing it, none too gently upon her bruised face, and says "Qi nara al kami-sa." As he finishes, power flows through him, and the bruises start to recede ((Heal 1)). He then inclines his head to the woman, and leaves.

((OOC: love to stay and chat, but you'd only be waiting for me for a week))
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Aurea
Posts: 267
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: Burundi - Central Africa
Contact:

Postby Aurea » Sat May 27, 2006 1:42 pm

The girl's hand instantly flies to her face in shock and bewilderment.
"But I can't..." she starts automatically, then relaxes slightly as the man disappears, a ghost of a smile crossing her lips for a second
"I forgot that you strange people don't charge for healing."

The smile disappears completely as the impact of Lamedos' words sink in.
"He's not here?"
All remaining colour drains from her face. She closes her eyes briefly and takes a few deep breaths in an attempt to calm the rising panic.

"Fine."
She opens her eyes, a new resolution fixed across her face.
"My name's Briar, but I won't bother leaving a message... by the time he gets it, it'll be too late."
She shakes Lamendos' hand, but is already moving towards the door.

"Normally I'd love to stay and chat... but as you might have guessed, right now I have other things on my mind."
She laughs, a hollow, panicky, false laugh as she edges backwards towards the door.
"You could say I'm desperate... I'm clutching at straws... and I'm running out of options!"
This speech is accompanied by wild, almost sarcastic arm gestures.

"Other than that, I'm fine. Hope you are too... Have a nice day."
She turns and runs out of the tavern, banging the door shut behind her.
DRAGONS!!!

"Burundi? ...Isn't that some kind of drink?"
"Just remember two things while you're out there - don't get shot and avoid machetes... then you'll be fine"

Cromm
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: ChavvinItUp LAAARRRGE
Contact:

Postby Cromm » Sat May 27, 2006 3:01 pm

Yes um good day, I notice you are in a rush.

I dont suppose I can help in any way at all ?
Better Crippled in Body Than Corrupt in Mind

Image

User avatar
Ben
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 6999
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:12 pm
Contact:

Postby Ben » Tue May 30, 2006 9:58 pm

**Tired of waiting, Drake closes his eyes and reaches out his mind. Behind his eyelids he searches, reaching out in different directions. Occasionally something shines in the darkness: a sword, a ring, a mind. However none of the shapes fit what he is looking for. Then, out of the darkness he feels it. Small and rectangular, dull from the outside but within...

It shines with power in the darkness: as bright as a star but as dark as the Hopewastes themselves. Drake shudders and opens his eyes then grabs his jacket and moves swiftly through the door**

**Drake**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Cromm
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:33 pm
Location: ChavvinItUp LAAARRRGE
Contact:

Postby Cromm » Tue May 30, 2006 10:21 pm

'Bye then Drake'

Lamedos then goes backto his drink feelign a bit upset that Drake didnt even say goodbye
Better Crippled in Body Than Corrupt in Mind

Image

User avatar
bedevere
Posts: 3878
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:20 am
Location: Dunlarpin. When I'm in the real world, that is...
Contact:

Postby bedevere » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:18 pm

*Vorian returns to the Graceful elf, after a long day in the markets*

Barman? Might I trouble you for a glass of wine?

*Once he is served, Vorian takes his usual table at the far end of the tavern, and relaxes.*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

User avatar
Gumboots
More posts than Nikki
Posts: 5831
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:49 am
Location: Above and below the basement of Henry's bar
Contact:

Postby Gumboots » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:21 pm

*Camina Andaross enters the Graceful Elf after woundering around selling newspapers. Knowing that in time it will eventually payoff as more people discover it. She goes to the barman and orders some food and drink she seems to not look at the barman rather than looking around the Tavern. She spots the High Elf in the corner and after the barman has confirmed her meal to be ready soon she asks him rather loudly.*

"Do you know of a High Elf named Vorian?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*


Return to “Sanga”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest