In the marketplace...

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed May 24, 2006 11:55 pm

*Hands him some more groceries, and looks a little sad*

"It seems that I am to leave here and go to a safe house where I will have pleanty to do. I suppose I am to learn how to cope with my new found...erm...Tallent!"

**Lucy**

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed May 24, 2006 11:59 pm

True, that might well prove a distraction for you.

From what little I know, I think that the power leaks out when the mind is troubled. Powerful emotions tend to allow the magic to leak out, often at the cause of the emotion.

I picked up a few useful pieces of information back in my youth, to help me avoid provoking.... incidents.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu May 25, 2006 12:01 am

*Lucy laughs as she hands him the last of the shopping and leads him away from the market heading towards the Travellers house.*

"If you dont mind carrying them it would be most obliged. It does not occure all the time. When I was in the market I was angry with the vender and when I was in Travellers office I was thinking about my husband and then I got scared because the books would not stay on the shelves."

**Lucy**

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu May 25, 2006 12:06 am

*Vorian takes the baskets*

As I thought. At first, it will find ways out. In time, I know you will learn to control it. I am told that learning to sense the magic within you is the most effective step. I have no idea how this is done of course, but have seen it achieved in others more than once.

Eventually, it will only manifest when you want it to. What you do with it then is going to be the hardest choice to make...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu May 25, 2006 12:10 am

*Leads past the Graceful Elf and into one of the side streets.*

"I fear for my children I fear for their safty."

*They reach a turning in the road and Lucy gets a key out and opens the door.*

"Here we go The Travellers household. I have no idea what it will be like when we go in but please I hope it is ok for you to come into the kitchen!"

*Looks a little anxious but leads the way into the kitchen.*

**Lucy**

Return to “Sanga”