In the marketplace...

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 22, 2006 7:50 pm

*In a slightly shy voice*

"Tea would be nice, I am sorry!"

**Lucy**

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 22, 2006 7:52 pm

Tea sounds good. It tends to calm me down.

I am sorry if my words earlier caused any offense, but I had a lot of nasty incidents with poorly controlled magic. Rest assured, that the person in question eventually learned to control their power, and became quite capable with the art.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 22, 2006 7:57 pm

*As the wench walks off to get the drinks Traveller turns to Vorian*

"As a Telerfret I have seen more than my fair share of uncontrolled magic. I do know what you mean."

*He thenturns to Lucy.*

"How long have these things been happening?"
Last edited by quillkeeper on Mon May 22, 2006 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 22, 2006 7:58 pm

*Still a little nervous yet gaining confidence*

"It's been going on for about a week now, Kerrigan found me in your office the other day, I am sorry."

**Lucy**

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 22, 2006 8:06 pm

Only a week? You are lucky to have been discovered so early. Had it been a month, like the person I spoke of, you would have had a much harder time dealing with things.

They were foolish, and tried to learn alone. There are several powerful casters in Dvarni, and they make wielding magic look easy. As a result, those who dont know any better assume it is. When they cant control their magics, they hide their powers, thinking themselves failures, instead of simply untrained.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 22, 2006 8:11 pm

"There is nothing to be sorry for, you are gifted and yet the gift needs work. What ever occured in my office that you are appologising for is of no consiquence for the fact of the matter is everything in that house would be shiped to various holdings throughout Sinya Palarin by the end of the next month. I do not wish to leave anything behind when we make the move on Pathway."

*Looks at Vorian for a reaction when he mentions Pathway.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 22, 2006 8:11 pm

"Your leaving Sanga? What is to happen to me and my children?"

**Lucy**

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 22, 2006 8:13 pm

*Vorian does not react at all when Pathway is mentioned*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon May 22, 2006 8:15 pm

"There is a house already set up for you and your children in the forests surrounding Nandine. There is workable land and a sum of money waiting for you there I will not see your children starve."

*Wench comes back over with the drinks.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 22, 2006 8:16 pm

"Ok I shall wait for your return there then."

*She turns to Vorian.*

"So surely if you are from the Heartlands you know about Pathway?"

**Lucy**

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 22, 2006 8:32 pm

Pathway? Yes. I was stationed there for a while.

I am surprised that nobody has actually asked me what I know yet. After all, this big attack people have been planning so long, you think that inside information would be welcome.

Anyway. Large numbers of fire elves are stationed there, but there are few of significance. Apart from General Ragnaros, they are pretty much standard soldiers.

In addition, there is a permanent presence of at least three High elf captains, plus one general, representing Erathil. Each captain commands a hundred soldiers minimum, though the general will likely command a lot more than that, depending on his status at the elven courts.

Unfortunately, The general would have been replaced by now. They tend to rotate command regularly. Therefore, I can't give you any definite information on who is there. However, General Acadia seem the most likely choice, though Brynic may well be posted instead.

My advice? capture an elf, and find out the commander as soon as you can. Acadia will want to bring the fight to you. She is brash, arrogant, and an aggressive commander. She also inspires great loyalty in her troops. Brynic, if he is there, will likely hold back more, and use diversionary measures to get you to waste your time while reinforcements are called for. He is older, and would not view Pathway as a good posting. Therefore, he will take less risks. However, his personal skill with a sword is unmatched, that I know of. Should he actually enter the field of battle himself, you must avoid anyone going toe to toe with him.

Of course, another commander might have been posted, except these two. I could list many generals, but these two are the ones you need to worry about most.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 22, 2006 11:46 pm

"Wow you know a lot. I am sorry sir but I do not know your name. May I ask what it is?"

*She turns to Traveller*

"Mr Traveller, Kerrigan has called me a..."

*She looks around the room and drops her voice in volume.*

"Sorceror!"

*She raises her voice again*

"I do not think so there is not a chance that I can be one. I have never had the ability to use magic before, I do not believe it is me that is causing it but it always seems to happen around me! I am afraid that if it is me then something might happen to my children!"

**Lucy**

UzBan

Postby UzBan » Tue May 23, 2006 12:11 am

A tall heavley bulit hooded figure walks up to the bar.after talking with the barman and getting a very large takarn he sits at a table near the fire.
Phil who was Uz,Lizea, First now...

A big Orc Knight!
and
Enlightenment.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Tue May 23, 2006 10:27 am

Kerrigan walks into the tarvern standing tall, and walks up to the barman and has a word with them

Barman I was wondering if you knew of an Elf called Vorian

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue May 23, 2006 11:17 am

*Lucy waves, a little sheepishly, to Kerrigan as he walks in, and calls.*