**A Innocent Graceful Elf**

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

**A Innocent Graceful Elf**

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:54 pm

*Following the aftermath at the Graceful Elf the previous night Kriska had gone to bed late. She tossed and turned for a long while eventually she falls off to sleep tossing and turning. She sleeps a way into the following day rising near mid day. She gets dressed with determination on her face, she goes into the kitchen and grabs a quick something to eat. She goes to where all the suplies are of containers and discovers the one that she had used the previous day to store the soup in. Filling it up so that there is enough in there for a few days supplies if she limits the resource carefully. All that she meets she greats with a determined face ignoring them. On the way out of the door she takes one of the large black cloaks from the selection of spare cloaks, the size that goes around her a few time.*

*She leaves the house smiling a little at the weather, its raining for the first time in a long while it rains. She walks to the back of the now derialict Graceful Elf seeing that her normal route is now blocked by rubble. She goes back down from where she has come and goes down one of the more darker streets, in doing so she lifts her hood higher to cover her face if anyone tried to see who it was they would find it more difficult. The alley way leads on to the Sangas market and so from there she is able to approach the Graceful Elf.*

*When she gets to the Graceful elf she walks along the front working her way to the door that she had repaired the night before. When she reaches it she sits down leaning against one of the beams. She closes her eyes knowing that what she is going to do is going to tax her. Speaking quietly*

"Neptune, watch over me, I hope that this works."

*She takes a deep breath and then starts incanting under her breath, casting the spell Repair on odd parts of the Tavern starting at the bottom. She does this at irregular intervals.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:27 pm

The captain stood a little ways away, watching what the elf was doing with some interest. After remaining silent for a minute or so - a record, no doubt - he wandered a little closer, standing over the seated elf.

"What are you doing?"

Not even waiting for an explanation, he bends down and picks up a piece of stone from the rubble, turning it over in his hands. Squinting at it further, he then gives the stone a little lick before nodding knowledgably and placing it back.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:33 pm

*Kriska raises from where she is seated with her hood pulled low down on her face. Her voice sounding horse so not quite sounding like Kriska's normal voice.*

"Sheltering from the rain."

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:37 pm

"There have got to be better places to shelter from the rain, surely? Perhaps you could fashion an umb.. ah, forget that," removing his outer jacket, Leopold holds it out to the elf.

"Take this. It'll keep you dry for a bit longer. You can't have the scarf though. Is it customary to hang around rubble in the rain 'round here?"
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:46 pm

*Kriska takes the object looking a little confused but the hood hides all expressions. Her voice still croaky but sounding a little annoyed now.*

"What is it? I am quite happy here at the moment"

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:58 pm

The birdman frowns a little, noticing the change in her voice. Turning on his heels and ruffling his rather brightly coloured tail feathers, he puts a hand in the air.

"I think I was going to do a good deed in the face of hostility. Enjoy the coat. I'd like it back at some point though."

And, with that, he walks off.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:04 pm

*Kriska looks at the coat and a expression of sadness crosses her face. She slides it under her cloak and puts it on underneath. She says quietly*

"I really have had enough of things at the moment its so hard to do things."

*She sits down and a few tears fall down her face. She concentrates once more and starts to cast Repair at random at the furthest side away from where the book is buiried in the building*

*Lucy*

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:21 pm

**Slowly, but surely, the tavern begins to weave it's way back together. By the time Kriska is taxed on her essence, a whole wall is back together, though still charred in places and missing bricks that have flown further than the spell can draw**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:27 pm

*Kriska sits huddle up in her cloak trying to stop the rain getting in her cloak. She rests by the wall watching the people come and go, some looks at her as if she is not there others seem a little jumpy. She drinks from her flask as much as she needs and watches the world go by. Slowly as the excursion of the day wears on her she finds herself starting to doze and her head lully to fall on her folded arms that are resting on her pulled up knees. Wispering as if to the air.*

"Keep me safe?"

*Her head drops for the final time with the hood of the cloak traped between her wraped up body and her forehead. She falls into a sleep that even to her feels restless yet as she sleeps longer she falls deeper and more soundlessly into slumber.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:33 pm

**Drake walks up to the scene of destuction with a large bag under his arm. He looks at the tavern remains in surprise as it looks much worse than the previous night. He walks over to the remains of the funeral pyre and carefully gathers up the bones of the three dead humans. Then he walks over to the surpiringly well-constructed tavern wall and touches it gently. For a few seconds he closes his eyes and reaches out with his mind to sense the power in the area. A few things stand out, but the first is huddled nearby.

He walks over to Kriska and sits down nearby, not wanting to disturb her sleep**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:43 pm

*Several hours later Kriska wakes up feeling rested and recharged. She rumages amoungst her cloak for the flask, finding it she drinks and places it back inside her cloak. She looks up the street, and notices that the majority of the crowds have gone, also that it is either dusk or dawn. She turns her head to look at the repaired wall she notices a pair of legs, she stands up pomptly, her voice still slightly husky and her hood still pulled down over her face.*

"What do you want here?"

*Realising who it is she claims a little but still remains standing.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:15 pm

**Looks at her and cocks his eyebrow**

It's nice to see you too. I came to retrieve the bodies of the three men who died here. Unless kept fuelled, a pyre will burn out when it runs out of flammable material and well before it destroys bone so I thought I would give them a proper burial rather than leave them in the street.

**Looks at the rubble**

What happened here after I left? I'm sure the damage wasn't this severe.

**Looks at the one standing wall**

Your work? It's good. If you need some extra power, you're more than welcome.

**Looks down at the rubble again and his eyes narrow**

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:23 am

*Kriska hoping that she would be incognito sits back down with a thud, she still however keeps her hood low over her face hiding all expressions. She speaks in a hushed voice one that only someone close by could hear unless they had inhanced hearing.*

"After you left it got restored to its former glory in no time at all. However people started writting in the book and it gained power very quickly. I think it then started throwing off spells and eventually it became to dangerous to be used only to be distroyed. I am hoping that it has made a crator and that it is still exploding down into the earth, it does not feel normal here. I hope that when I get to that section I will be able to seal it in the ground so that no one unless they know that it is there will be able to get to it easierly."

*At this point she sighs and casts a couple of repair on the corner of the wall.*

"As for your power it would be greatly appricated, it will shortern down the process, however I must do it slowly otherwise I will not cope with it."

*Closes her eyes and sends off a load more repairs (About 20 in totle now).*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:27 am

**Eyes widen**

They kept feeding it? After what it did when we asked about the veil? They must be crazy. And it's still down there? Did they find out any more information?

**Reaches out his hand to her**

Here you go...Share Power

**He keeps contact with her half a minute as twenty points flow from his essence to hers**

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:39 am

*Her voice is still kept hushed as people walk past.*

"Shhh, People are freeking out a bit over everything its all crazy, it caused alot of damage to all that were around. The first thing I knew about it was that we were struck by something, I dont know what I fell unconsious at the first strike. When I came around I could not see, I think I was blinded it was not like it was when it kept going dark in the woods with those shadow elves."

*Concentrating once more casting more repairs.*

"After that people were dropping like flies I could not keep up with the healing. I had to use the resources of other people to help heal them. It was terible, this means so much to me its was my home."

*Casting more repairs.*

"As for information I do not know I was not there I was looking after Kayleeia to make sure she did not go off and try and find you, but I failed in that as well."

*Casting more repairs. Slowly draining her essance as she goes, her face is looking draind however she carries on no matter what is going on around her.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”