Brews and Blades

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:13 pm

Out of the blue? hardly relevant. I have spoken to them twice already on the matter. The first for myself to view the premises of course, the second soon after, when I made the same decision you just did.

Their price is not too bad, considering its quality. I believe that business will be steady enough for us to afford it without even the slightest problem. The only tiny problem in the long run is that once we are in business together, the local smiths will make sure I can't buy your ores any more. Of course, I am sure you know someone else who can do as well as I have...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:16 pm

"Once we are in buisness effically I see no real issues of obtaining the materials as I will be bulk buying rather than buying small amounts to learn the trade with of course if people prove to be difficult then I am sure others might be able to assist. I think between the two of us we know some VERY influensial people who reside within the walls of this fair city."

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:17 pm

*Nathaniel laughs at this*

Indeed. So we are agreed? We rent the first place, and open up shop?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:18 pm

"Consider it an agreement, although I have to ask for the upcoming incursion into Pathway what are your plans?"

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:20 pm

I will be involved in a lot of the scouting, though my unique talents as an alchemist will keep me behind the lines a lot. I'll likely be sat in a well stocked tent in a well protected area, making potions for half the time the assault is going on...

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:22 pm

"Then we will offically open after the assult as such an event is too good an oppertunity to miss. Is that an agreement?"

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:22 pm

Agreed

*Nathaniel extends his hand to Aratain*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:23 pm

*Takes the pre offered hand and shakes it.*

"I look forward to working with you my friend."

Return to “Sanga”