Upstairs at the Floating Pigeon

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Upstairs at the Floating Pigeon

Postby Ben » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:46 am

**Drake closes and locks the door then strips off his armour and opens his shirt. He spends nearly a minute encanting for two spells, then another minute encanting for two more. He seems satisified then encants for another three quarters of a minute**

Light Sword Five.

**A short sword appears in his right hand made of pure light. He encants for another 45 seconds**

Light Sword Five.

**Another short sword appears in his left hand.

He lifts the two swords up then turns his hands round so that they cross his chest under his armpits. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath then pulls as hard as he can across his chest. The blades, as thin as sunrays, cut deeply and his eyes widen in pain. He opens his mouth to scream but blood just bubbles out of his mouth.

His hands release in shock and the blades disappear in a small flash. His knees begin to bend before he just crumples into a large pool of blood.

Within a minute Drake has bled to death.**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:01 am

*Just short of five minutes later, Drake's body moves then sucks in a huge lungful of air. Then it lets it out through rasping lungs and stands unsteadily. It looks blankly down at the pool of blood then steers its gaze to the window. It mutters a few words in an unfamiliar voice and disappears in a flash of magic and a slight gust of wind.*

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:09 am

**Arriving outside outside the door Uthred knocks..... Getting no answer he tries the handle, discovering it's locked he smiles**

'Good, the fun way....'

**Stepping back a couple of paces Uthred slams into the door, shoulder first, bursting through the door the first thing he notices is the pool of blood on the floor, whipping out his sword he looks around the room for any sign that Drake is still here...... but with that much blood loss Uthred feared the worst....**

Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:23 am

**Grabbing Drakes armour, Uthred runs down stairs, a look of worry and slightly fear on his face......**

Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Return to “Sanga”