Impatient Graceful Elf

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Impatient Graceful Elf

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:07 pm

*A hooded figure enters the ruins of the Graceful Elf. Sitting itself on one of the repaired stools in the shade lowing its hood. Kriska's face smiling for some strange reason from nderneath and she emidiatly starts to concentrate. She is waiting for someone but she knows that she might as well get on with her work. Occassionally mutterings can be heard. Masonary staert to fly around.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:10 pm

Moss, wrapped up as if he was expecting a snowstorm to start at any second, wanders over towards the ruins of the Graceful Elf. Looking rather saddened, he stops and leans against one of the walls, watching masonry fly around.

"What is it that you want?"

The prey beastmen ducked a little to avoid a piece of masonry.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:16 pm

*Kriska stops incanting and as she watches the last peice of flying masonary reattach itself to the wall she turns to Moss.*

"I know Kerrigan is going off and I know that alot of our friends are going to war. I am not I am staying here to see if I can at least attempt to help the people who are stuck here if anything happens. Even if it is just yelling at them to run because a gloom has entered the city. I dont want the innocence on Sanga to suffer during this war. I need your help to help anyone who may be hurt if anything does happen? If you can do this it would be great. I am reporting to Kerrigan once a day at dusk unless anything else has happened here so you can talk to him once a day if you want to. That way you will know if he is sitll alive. It is also good to hear your voice again."

*She smiles gently at Moss and indicates to a stool and realises that none others are fixed. Concentrating she casts repair on it and noods in content manner.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:22 pm

"There are very few innocent people left in Sanga," Moss looks at the repaired stool and sits himself down upon it, pulling back his hood and shaking his head to free his ears.

"I'll remain here and help where I can. I don't know what can be done, and I think that I would rather like to go back to.. well, I suppose there should be some people to welcome back the few who survive this stupid attack. I take it you're one of the only members of the Dragon who's not going?"
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:28 pm

*Kriska nods*

"Yes I was well volinteered to stay here at a meeting. I dont trust the Haran that much so I think that trouble might start here in Sanga. All the forces are going to Pathway so I am thinking that even though I am still learning that I will help where I can here."

*She looks down at her feet and looks back up with a frown on her face, she sounds almost appologetic.*

"There are two others that I know that are staying around Sanga to help if needed. Its Kester and Hunter. I have not got incontact with them lately but I will do next after I either finish talking with you or finish rebuilding the Graceful Elf. I wanted to check if you would be ok if they came into Sanga, and possibly stayed at the guild house just for now? I wanted to ask you first so that if you did not want them to I could think of somewhere else."

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:33 pm

Rummaging around in his satchel for something to eat, he grabs a fistful of grass, and eats it up quickly while Kriska talks.

"Trouble in Sanga? I suppose, if the Haran person wants to make trouble, doing it while most people are off to get themselves killed is a good time to do it. I wouldn't say you're learning," Moss indicates the stool he's sitting on, "as you seem to be doing a good job of fixing thin- I have no problem with those two being in Sanga. It's a big enough town, I hope, that I can avoid them. As for them staying in your guild house? I am not a member of the Dragon. If they wish to stay there, then that's up to the Order.

Nothing to do with me."
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:36 pm

*Kriska sighs and smiles at the same time*

"I will be using the conclave technique of contacting people over the coming however long it takes so how can I get in contact with you if I need help?"

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:42 pm

"I've not yet renounced my membership in the Conclave, so you can use that to get in touch with me. I am going to be very busy, however. One of my friends is dead, and his body missing..."

Moss finishes off the grass, then starts to lick at his own hand, frowning as he does so.

"A lot of people are going to die, and somebody needs to mourn for them."
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:49 pm

*Kriska frowns as well*

"I know someone also has to help the mourners as well. I will try my best.... Oh Moss."

*She reaches into her pocket and produces a carrot and a small woodern object that looks a little like an acorn.*

"Here I thought that you might like this..."

*Gives him the carrot*

"and this will allow you to gain access into the heart of my glade without any problems from the spirits around there. All you have to do is hold it for a few seconds. If anything bad happens to Sanga you will always be welcome there. Its south, South-East of Sanga just leave out of the East gate and walk straight into the trees and follow the small stream that you will find there. Its a safe place for now."

*She offers Moss the small object on her open palm. Even though she still has a frown on her face she is now smiling carmly again.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:54 pm

"I worry nobody will mourn for the people tht my friends are going to kill. I've known them for some time, and still they don't listen to me."

Reaching out, he takes the offered carrot, then looks at the wooden object Kriska holds out. Slowly, he looks up at Kriska's face, noticing the smile, although the sad look on his face doesn't vanish.

"I do have a safe place to go. It is very nice there. Is it like that?"

Absent mindedly, he puts the carrot in his mouth, automatically starting to gnaw on it. Within a second or two, he's not even looking at Kriska, instead becoming rather absorbed by the act of eating a carrot.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:58 pm

*Kriska lets Moss eat some of his carrot before she speaks to him again.*

"It is very lovely, there is a stream that runs right through it with a little pool of water where I can see any of the conclave, and there is a tree that keeps me safe from sight. There are lots of bushes surrounding the glade and I have come to learn that they are all edible. I do not know what your place is like but that is a breif discription of mine. It is up to you."

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:03 pm

Moss glances up at Kriska, his eyes rather wider than they were before. For a moment, he furrows his brow in concentration before his nose starts to twitch.

"Mine is.. you feel safe there. And I can run around. Nothing chasing me. Lots of grass."

Leaning back a little, he then proceeds to fall off the stool, landing on his back. Staring upwards, Moss scratches at his ear and carries on talking, as if nothing happened.

"Eremine. And flowers."
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:10 pm

*Kriska smiles and frown gone a laugh flows from deep inside herself.*

"Yes Moss a feild that you can play around in and run that is safe. The longer you hold this object the more you will be accepted there."

*She gets up off of her bench and kneels down next to Moss.*

"Yes there are flowers, if you want I can take you there to show you and then you can make up your mind."

*She offers Moss a hand to get up.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:14 pm

Moss just stares up at Kriska's hand, his mind having rather gone from the "relatively human" part to the "relatively rabbit" part. Slowly, he sits up and snifs at the hand, then looks up at Kriska's face, studying it carefully.

"And food?"

He remains sitting there on the floor, then starts to scratch at his ear, closing his eyes as he does so.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:19 pm

*Kriska giggles feeling much better than she had been.*

"There is pleanty of grass and water and berries on the bushes. I was thinking of growing some vegitables there as well considering I think I will be spending more time there now. So how about growing some carrots and lettaces? If you could help me. The tree that is in the centre I am not sure if it is a apple tree or what it is still only flowering and it has born no fruites yet. There is enough there to survive but I do plan on taking a few provisions from the house there anyway."

*Taking hold of Mosses hand she attempts to pick him up onto his feet.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Sanga”