Impatient Graceful Elf

A board for any in-character discussions that want to take place anywhere in Sanga, Capital city and merchant central of Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:25 pm

Not putting up any resistance, he gets lifted up on to his feet and stands there, wobbling slightly. Regaining his balance and stopping scratching at his own ear, he looks straight at Kriska. Then he tilts his head and looks around the tavern, his eyes remaining wide.

"Carrots. With the crunch? Yes!"

One rather large jump later, and he was at the other side of the ruined tavern, sniffing at the ground. And then, another jump, and he was back to where he was, looking more than a little bit excitable.

"Yes. I can help with the food. Can probably feed everyone. Grass, and carrots."
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:30 pm

*Kriska smiles and is still giggerling to herself quite merrily.*

"Right well I have to get some provisions from the market and pick up a bag from the house then if you still want to come I will take you to my glade. It should take me no longer than an hour to sort things out and then we can be off. I have to be off into the woods later anyway. So if you want to meet me at the guild house or where ever you want to meet in about an hours time. I will take you."

*Kriska seems to have a new hope and spirit inside her. She almost seems bouncy again. Somthing she has not been for a very long tim.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:32 pm

"I remember directions. Can also smell you."

And, with that, he suddenly springs off, half running and half jumping out and through the streets of Sanga.
"Whoops."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:37 pm

*Kriska can no longer contain her laughter. It feels so good to her and she raises her hood once again and leaves the graceful Elf as it stands almost compleate. She goes to the market and buys a selection of seeds that she can grow in her glade and notices as she exchanges money that her object is still in her hand. She places it quickly in her pocket safely and continues with her shopping for little things that will make it feel more like home to her. She then proceeds back to the guild house. She has a new spring in her steap. She stops suddenly remembering that she must go and see someone and promptly turns and heads in another direction.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:14 pm

Back at the ruined Graceful Elf, a dirty robed figure slowly walks up to the half-crumbled walls, erractically rubbing his hands over the walls, a tear leaves a cleaner line down his unkempt face. He sits on his haunches, with his back to the strongest wall left, drops his head into his hands and quietly sobs for several minutes.

Shadow

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:32 pm

*A creature in a black robe with hood pulled low over his face enters the courtyard. He limps over to the weeping man*

Why do you cry?

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:40 pm

The figure drops his hands loosely as if all the energy has gone from them. With slow effort, he lifts his head to stare at the hooded figure for a few seconds then lets it drop again. He mumbles, "When your god is made a mockery of by the very antithesis of your beliefs, and no answers come forth for all the searching you do. I weep for my weakness, my lack of faith, I fail the tests of my god at every turn and nothing I do brings me peace. Is that enough reason?" He says at the end with a slight edge of sarcasm to his voice.

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:44 pm

**Uthred comes round the corner, looking on guard, his hand is resting on the hilt of his sword and he has his shield ready at his side**

'I here someone is looking for me.....'

Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Shadow

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:47 pm

No.

Everyone has enemies who will mock and harm, even gods. Answers come from within, as indeed does peace, faith and strength, seek there first. If you have already searched there, seach again but this time search harder, longer and further.

As for failing? You have not failed until you give up. If you have given up then you have indeed failed your god and indeed yourself. If you had given up though, you would not be in tears.

Perhaps I can help

Shadow

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:48 pm

*Turns to Uthred, hood still pulled low over his face*

Uthred. I thought you would have left for Pathway by now.

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:56 pm

**Glaring Uthred partially draws his sword**

'Show yourself stranger, and how do you know I intend to travel to Pathway'

Uthred

Shadow

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:00 pm

Now, now, don't do anything you might regret. Trust me, you wouldn't want to see my face.

Everyone knows that the 'heroes' of Sanga are travelling to Pathway, you being one of the foremost I knew you would be one.

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:06 pm

**Slamming his sword back into its sheath, Uthred roars with laughter**

'Hero, me, Ha..... you obviously don't know me 'friend'. As to seeing your face, yes I do wish to, I wish to see the person I am addressing.... and why do you seek me out?'

Uthred

Shadow

Postby Shadow » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:11 pm

So you are not going to Pathway? This is unfortunate for it is the reason I have sought you out.

I am a seer, one who sees what is, what has been and what will be. It is a blessing and a curse for sometimes I see what I do not want to.

I have seen you at Pathway. Which is why I sought you out but if you are not going, what I saw must have been wrong

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:14 pm

**Still chuckling to himself Uthred tries to peer at the face within the hood**

'Oh do not misunderstand 'friend', I am going, I am just no hero'

Uthred

Return to “Sanga”