The Colourful Island: Ancálimon’s Alchemical Supplies

For events on Brockman Isle (aka The Colourful Isle)

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

bedevere

Re: The Colourful Island: Ancálimon’s Alchemical Supplies

Postby bedevere » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:20 pm

From my bag. Magic. Bigger on the inside. Sorry, I should have asked if it was alright, but this set is the best I've ever seen, and I learned in Dvarni, when it was being built. They had some good equipment there. Amazing, but this little kit does far more. The scales are the most accurate I've ever seen, the storage bottles have almost perfect seals, so nothing will spoil, and that lets me keep fresh samples of even the most rare ingredients.

Anyway. I'm just about done. I take it you are as well?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Huw

Postby Huw » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:19 pm

"It's certainly impressive - who made it? Though, if it was made in Dvarni,that doesn't bode well...
Anyway, I am done. And," he looks breifly ant what Nathaniel's been working on "So are you. So! once we've got that in a bottle, how are we going to find this Serkenian woman? I can lend you the knowledge of a Teleport spell, but if you don't know anywhere in Pathway well, you can't go directly there. Do you know anywhere in Pathway?"
Ancálimon y Festaer y Helyanwe, Alchemist
Azael Bannon, Telefret High Mage
Fox, Shaman of the Tsimshian

It's only a game.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

*Nathaniel packs away his alchemy lab, talking as he does.*

Oh, it was not made in Dvarni. Well, I don't think so. I found it in Serka Kemi. And my knowledge of Dvarni comes from before the Betrayal.

Now that I've visited this island, I've been just about everywhere again, so yes, I know Pathway well. As for the teleport? My talisman should be useable again, from what I've been told.

*He has finished packing things away, and gets out the talisman and a piece of parchment, sniffing briefly*

Hmm. Doesn't smell magical... Must still need a bit longer. Lets see how it works though... *Reads the parchment* By the power within, the wielder of this talisman shall go from one place to another of their own choosing, that'll be Pathway, of course. The focusing of the mind shall trigger their passing without journey to their destination, in the manner of the spell known as Teleport.

*Nathaniel vanishes instantly*

((OOC. I'll start a thread in Pathway, where he has turned up))
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Huw

Postby Huw » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:24 pm

Ancalimon picks up the small red bottle and slips it into his bag. Then he adjusts his hat, blinks, and starts incanting.

"These powers are my legacy, my birthright. Through the pure and balanced powers of the High Elves, I turn two places into one. I focus my will to take me where I desire, instantly and unhindered, so that I can aid one in need, by my will and the powers in me I bid that I teleport."

With a flash, he disappears also.
Ancálimon y Festaer y Helyanwe, Alchemist
Azael Bannon, Telefret High Mage
Fox, Shaman of the Tsimshian

It's only a game.

Return to “Brockman Isle”