All around the Arcane University and surrounding area...

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Sonny

Re: All around the Arcane University and surrounding area...

Postby Sonny » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 pm

*humming gently on the way up to the office, though being a bit excited when ever their curious reach towards something shiny was shot down by a precise gaze of disapproval. Nodding with each new piece of information and unable to help but laugh at the comment about abuse of the magic, guessing they would have to behave themselves more around the university. Unable to help but give a little skip in the air on arrival, on seeing her emerge the arms went back into a another flamboyant bow, lowering their head almost to the floor as one leg rose up behind with the arms, rising with a little jump to stand their grinning as always , staying slightly bowed out of respect*

“arrr so this is the great Keladry herself? We have heard tales of your exploits, though I may say none told of your dazzling work on this university as much as they should of., it is truly a testimony to the arcane arts as well as the memory of your friend.”
“more to the point we are here to enquire if your temple of learning would be kind enough to take us under its watchful wing and let us study here my lady”

(occ If Kel has, which is guessing she does a good deal of knowledge on the Haran of the Telerfret, the mask Incognito is wearing looks very similar to descriptions of the one worn by the Archmage Telerfret in history)

((Incognito))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Kel looks him up and down suspiciously, then disappears back into her office and reemerging with a sheaf of papers.

I assume you can cast magic? Here's some information, if you just read through it and sign the declaration that you'll adhere to the rules of the university, then you're in!
...Where did you get that mask?
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:30 am

*incognito happily takes the paper, holding them out like a declaration scroll about to be read in court as he studied the text before him*
" magic? O why yes we do have a small understanding of how to work the delightful tendrils of shadow magic and it's enticing powers, we also practice the art of dreamreading which is more of a hobby then anything, maybe a fascination at a stretch "

*pausing for a moment at the question, lowering the papers slowly and rubbing his smiling cheek in thought*
" our beautiful face interests you eh? We would be more then happy to weave an entralling tale full of romance, heroism, magic and wonder to explain it's origins. Though entertaining for sure we regret to announce the facts would be fabricated, as is much of out history and life, the origins of our wonderful face is a mystery even to us. "
" though we are conducting research into that very topic, though often wonder why delve into the past when the present is so exciting and new. So mistress of knowledge may we borrow a qwuil to sign this blank space that longs and desires our Mark? "

((Incognito))

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:12 pm

Kel rummages in her belt pouch for a moment and presents the man with a writing implement, and a toffee.

What's your name?
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Quite happily accepting the toffee with a polite nod, pocketing it before taking the pen and signing the paper with a very extravagant "I" followed by "ncognito" in very small lettering beside the towering capital, handing back both paper and pen.*
"unfortunetly our previous name was lost in the misty mire of our history, so like many things it remains a mystery"
"though in light of this blank in our history, we took a rather interesting title to identify ourselves which suits us far better we think. You may call us "Incognito" self proclaimed King of Fools and weaver of dreams my head mistress "
* on identifying himself incognito took his mask off like a hat and held it to his chest, the face below blackern and scared beyond recognition as he bowed again graciously, replacing the mask as he arose.*

((Incognito))

Return to “Ingole”