An office in the Arcane University

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Niamh

Re: An office in the Arcane University

Postby Niamh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 am

They're child-like, honestly they mean no harm...unless you're a winter elf called Irisis...Scorch - that's the boy - is somewhat boisterous, but Singe is sweet and either of them would be happy to help. Though that crashing noise is probably Scorch up to something. We'll try and find Singe first...If it helps I'll accompany you if you feel you need to meet them. Harans are our leaders, yes. One for each tribe. Silas is the current Haran of the telerfret, my successor.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am

"There;s a winter elf here?" Amavaine frowns for a second, then shaking her head she continues "Sorry. I really need to find out about the chalice, so I need to talk to someone who can tell me. Well, preferably someone who Will tell me. I haven't got much money or anything like that to offer. This Silas, is he, um, fiery?"

~Amavaine~
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:09 pm

There's a knock at the door; Kel excuses herself and opens it briefly, then returns to her desk. Dramatic declamation can be faintly heard from outside the room, but she ignores it.
She seems to tense a bit when talking about the death lecturer.
Yes, there is a winter elf here, though probably not one you'd want to meet. Anyway, the chalice. Feerian might know as well, but he's even harder to get hold of than Silas. Silas isn't fiery, but he's pretty busy. We can see if he's about if you want. Either way, let's get searching, eh?

Kel gets up, grabs a clearly well-used note and a pin and leaves the room, holding the door open for Amavaine, then pinning the note to it.

It reads:

"Back soon. Trying to help save the world (Or something. Again.) Drop any notes or enquiries into my pigeon hole. Kel"
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:52 pm

Amavaine hops down from the window ledge and follows Kel. She still appears twitchy however; her wings, though furled, are quivering slightly.

~Amavaine~

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

They don't get far before Tutain can be spotted crossing the corridor. He spots Amavaine and makes a beeline for the pair, looking quite tired and stressed. "Where's Vana? We're going to need people, and we're going to need to leave soon. North."
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Amavaine looks slightly taken aback at this. "Vana? He's not on the roof anymore, so... " She frowns for a moment, "I don't know, Tutain; I thought he'd be in the Library or with you. Why do we need to go north all of a sudden? "

~Amavaine~

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:53 pm

Tutain glances between Kel and Amavaine, reticent to reveal anything, but eventually the need to deal with the situation overcomes his desire for secrecy. "The Heart's on the move again. Something big is happening."

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Amavaine, is it more important that you go north right now or find out about the other issue? If you like, I can write to Silas in your absence and see if we can get an audience or some answers, then we can get straight back on it once you've sorted out this heart thing.
Tutaine, how urgent is this? If needs be I can help you teleport if time is of the essence.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Amavaine's eyes widen and her wings partially unfurl as the potential implications of Tutain's statement register. "Then we'd better find Vana quick. Have you got other people coming then?" She then turns to Kel "I'm sorry Lady Kel, but we have to go." She hesitates a moment then adds in a rush "Um, might you be able to find out for me about what we talked about, please? They'll probably tell you more anyway because they know you. I'm not sure how to repay you, but " She registers Tutain's impatience and hurriedly adds Um, I'll think of something!" She then looks back at Tutain "Where have you already looked?"

~Amavaine~

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm

"Not yet, I've only just felt it go off." He forces himself to calm a little, and his watery complexion becomes a little more crystaline. "We're going to need allies for this. whoever has the Heart is in control of a whole race, and ..." The ice of his complexion becomes a little stronger. "... and we might have to fight through them to find and stop it. I doubt whoever it is will be welcoming us with open arms."

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:30 pm

Yes, of course, don't worry about repaying me...I hope your heart problems resove themselves...

Kel leaves to look for Incognito.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:15 pm

"Thank you Lady Kel" Amavaine calls after her as she leaves.

Looking back at the now icy-looking Tutain, she represses a shudder and devoutly hopes that her Lord knows what he is doing in trusting Tutain. "The library is the best place to look for Vana, unless you were in there when you felt it?"

~Amavaine~

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:51 pm

"No, I was trying to sleep at the time."

((Unless we want to play this out, it's probably worth leaving that there and gathering people up for the day.))

Return to “Ingole”