Notice to the Farseekers

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Rebecca

Notice to the Farseekers

Postby Rebecca » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Notices go up in the Farseekers' headquarters in Ingolé:

To all guild members:
Guild-head Agarwaen Aza-Ali has recently taken leave of the Farseekers. In view of this, control of the guild has been transferred to Shinen Supai. All reports shall henceforth be submitted to her, and administrative matters be dealt with by the same.
Uukumanu - ranger and spirit seeker
Tuvstarr - Black Queen of Pharon Glos
Imliss - High Elven researcher in Blood Magic
Aetheldred - Sorcerer and psychomancer, daughter of the Völva of the Blood of Alfhild

Edd

Re: Notice to the Farseekers

Postby Edd » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:35 pm

A note is sent back in reply.

Dear Shinen,

Who are you? Without the guild leader in attendance, I'm the longest standing member. So shouldn't I be in-charge? I've never heard of you, so for all I know, you're a new recruit, or someone else entirely trying to budge in on our information. Until I hear it from Agarwaen, I'll keep all further reports to myself pending his return.

Reuben Feychild
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Rebecca

Postby Rebecca » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:45 pm

a third note appears shortly:

Dear Reuben,

If you have doubts, feel free to drop by the Chancery building and inquire about the document legitimising this transfer. I have asked that Agarwaen's solicitor oblige you should you wish to see it. Naturally, you may wish to ascertain the authenticity of the document through professionals of your own choosing. This too is acceptable, though I am given to understand that it can only be viewed within Chancery.

If you have any other questions, I should be in the guildmaster's office during the day for the next couple of weeks.

Yours sincerely,

Shinen Supai
Uukumanu - ranger and spirit seeker
Tuvstarr - Black Queen of Pharon Glos
Imliss - High Elven researcher in Blood Magic
Aetheldred - Sorcerer and psychomancer, daughter of the Völva of the Blood of Alfhild

Edd

Postby Edd » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:12 pm

Shinen,

I joined the Farseekers because Agarwaen asked for my skills. I felt it a personal favour to him after I'd just tricked and killed a Dakron follower who had pretended to be his friend. We both agreed to no hard feelings and that we'd work together. I highly doubt he would put an unheard off scout in charge of his guild rather than someone he's worked with on several occasions. If he has however, I won't be submitting any more reports, in that I'm obviously not as highly considered as I thought I was and my time is better spent elsewhere. Enclosed is my official notice that I am on hiatus from membership in the guild as to such a time that Agarwaen contacts me and explains the situation.

Yours,

Reuben Feychild

I, Reuben Feychild, being Hopestarved and not of one of the four human tribes, here by render my current membership in the guild of Farseekers on hiatus until the guild founder Agarwaen Aza-ali contacts me and explains the current situation of guild leadership.

I shall not be submitting reports of my missions, nor taking any of the guild stores or using its training. Neither shall I consider myself bound by its rules.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Return to “Ingole”