On a boat!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Re: On a boat!

Postby Niamh » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:14 am

Gizmo has a thought and runs after Kezzia.
Y'know, if you want to come with us you're more than welcome to. It wasn't like, oh, Kezzia, you go off so the rest of us can do supersecret quest times or anything. In fact, you should come along, and then you can find your lady as well.

Then she returns to Mezacoatl
Yeah, I just learnt on the boat. Reuben taught me. I'm not great, not gonna lie, but I'm functionally literate. What do you need?
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Postby dainul » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:36 am

"A list." Mezacoatl replies. "I want to have a list of people I need to kill. First Strength, then Dakron. That'll probably do for now."
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Postby rachel » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:40 pm

A flash of troubled uncertainty crosses Kezzia's face. She hesitates, and studies Gizmo carefully.

"If you're leaving or something tonight or tomorrow, I'll come with you," she decides finally. "You're my mates, and maybe I'll come in useful. But once Reuben has done what he needs to do I've gotta find May, ok? She don't know that I'm alive or anything; I disappeared kinda sudden, and I gotta find her and tell her I'm alright" She smiles teasingly as she walks with the light elf back to Metzacoatl. "And about you guys and meeting a god and everything else."

Hearing the feline's explanation makes her raise her eyebrows in surprise. "What you gonna do with a list you can't read?"
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Return to “Mahtar”