Nandine, the grounds of the healing centre - Fionan's Grove

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Breccan

Re: Nandine, the grounds of the healing centre - Fionan's Grove

Postby Breccan » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 am

*By the time the creature is out of it's hole, Teyaspa is not only on his feet, but he is also holding a throwing knife at the ready and with his other hand has drawn his dagger. He moves indo a position alongside Hardes.*

"Firstly, I have no idea where this "Diamond" elf is, and wouldn't know what one is if I saw one. Secondly strangers should introduce themselves properly, have you no manners? Where are from? Who is your Lord? Why are you seeking this elf? And thirdly you may enter this city by the gates. I have no problem with the way you travel, but I will not have the damage done to this grove repeated in any other part of Nandine. Clear?"
Teyaspa, a wild Everni hunter.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 pm

Fionan first addresses the Haran,
" I know of Zemepathis. He's one of the other elves at the Healing centre I mentioned to you earlier, Sir. "

and then turns to the visitor, getting up and scraping mud off his white robe,
" Still I do feel it was rather rude of you to approach this way. Still, no harm was done. "

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Well arn't you a rude little pup? I did introduce myself. And I said sorry! If you don't know what a Diamond Elf is that's fine, no need to apologise. Of course I ain;t never seen one neither, maybe you should stop looking with your eyes.

Grayson seems totally uncaring as to the aggression of the adventurers, used to this sort of treatment.

My Lord would be Gerethenax, and I am on an important mission for my Lords' Paladin. The nature of that mission cannot be disclosed to any which are not the sender and recipient. I gots myself a contract you see.

He looks around the grove, and piles some more dirt back into his hole.

I ain't never damaged this grove, my tunnels allow for irrigation of water, and for oxygen to reach the plants, you'll have all sorts of pretty flowers growing in this here spot. Tch, damaging the grove, I ain't never heard nothing so silly.

He puts on paw to the earth and seems to listen for a while, mapping out where everyone is.

My message is really quite urgent, fate of the earth an' all that. I have a copy, if you see him could you pass this to him? I'd be much obliged.

He holds out what looks like a scroll covered in rock, and unopenable by physical means.

After he catches what Fionan has said he grins at the life elf, glad someone is being so helpful.

Ahh, nice to meet you. I ain't noSir, but mighty kind of you to think so. I apologise to you. I din't mean no harm. It's just rather urgent you see? I miss the old days, you could come round for a cup of tea and a rock cake and everybody be happy to see you. Still I see you are all a bit jumpy, times a changing.

You wouldn't mind handing this to 'im if you see 'im would you? Gerethenax bless ya'!!

He grins again, this time a little empty. No-one appreciated the postal service these days. They complain if you're late, if you're too early. If people bought mailboxes he whole thing would be a lot easier. At least there weren't many dogs...
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Rilla peeks out cautiously from behind 'Des. Hearing the mention of Zemepatis, she moves forward slightly, taking in the scene

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Breccan

Postby Breccan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:22 am

*Teyapsa closes his eyes, breathes deeply and puts his weapons away*

"Now, Grayson. Nandine is an open city and I won't stop you going about your missions. But it is also a human city, and some humans can react violently when they are suprised by things they don't recognise. I've never seen anything like you before, and I doubt anyone in this city has either.

As I said, it is a Human city. here we walk around on the surface. All I ask is while you are in Nandine you do the same. Tunnel your way to gate by all means, but while you're here could you please live our way? I would ask the same of wizards teleporting here too."

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:37 am

Oh erm... right I see. I thought you were upset wiv' me mannerisms. It sometimes gets confusing without the ole eyes.

Grayson fully extracts himself from the ground, coverighis whole completely. He starts to walk around, showing off an impressively dirty waistcoat and trousers.

Walking it will be, though I ain't too great at it.

As he spoke he stumbled into a nearby tree and then collected himself.

So where's this fella then?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 am

Somewhat nervously, Rilla speaks up, stepping out fully from behind 'Des. She looks towards Teyaspa first; although she has never met him in her time in Nandine, and isn't at all sure who he is, he seems important. "Umm, Sir? Zemepatis is inside the Healing Centre, or at least he was earlier. I-I could guide our visitor to him, if you wish"

Her face goes slightly luminous with embarrassment as she looks between Teyaspa and Grayson

*Rilla*

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:25 am

I don't wanna cause any more rudeness, but people here perraps use names when talking. It's terribly confusing to know whose talking to who. If someone could guide an ole Badgermole like myself that would be mighty kind of ye.

He grins at the tree he just bumped into and holds out a hand towards it, waiting for a branch to take it and lead him away.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Breccan

Postby Breccan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:50 am

"Very true, Grayson. I'm Teyaspa. The Druid who lives in this grove is Fionan Druce and I have no idea who these others are, perhaps they'll introduce themselves?

*Teyaspa looks at Rilla with no idea who she is, and smiles*

"Perhaps that would be best, are you happy to go alone with this ma.... crea.... with Grayson or would you like me to come too?"

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

Fionan hands the scroll to Rilla,

" Thanks Rilla, I'd prefer to remain here with Haran Teyaspa and Des for a little while longer. Please come and join us afterwards if it isn't too urgent or there is anything we can do to help. "

<Fionan>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Well thankenyee kindly for yur un'erstanding Sir Teyasper was it? I prumise I wont hurt you whoever it is thats talkin'. I just need a bit of a helping hand. Ain't used to being topside. If someone could send me back to the gates afterwards I'd be grateful.

He turns towards the voices and grins again. Pretending to be blind gets you everything.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:15 pm

Rilla takes the scroll from Fin, but as she is about to introduce herself, she stops and her face lights up with embarrassment. The Haran! Is he like the one her father told her about, who thought elves were dangerous and made them keep all sorts of extra regulations when in human lands? She hopes not. He is smiling though, perhaps that's a good sign? She thought he looked like someone she'd seen in Nandine before, but maybe she was mistaken. He doesn't look as intimidating as she'd expected, but he did sound very authoritive. Now feeling distinctly nervous, and profoundly glad that Fin and 'Des are there too, Rilla takes a deep breath and holds out her hands to the Haran Teyaspa in polite greeting, hoping he won't notice her nerves.

"S-sir Haran, My name is Ruilsara Moonheart. I'm studying here at the Healing Centre"

She awaits his response before turning to address Grayson

Breccan

Postby Breccan » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:18 pm

"May the Gods grant you a good day, Ruilsara Moonheart. I am Teyaspa. It is an honour to meet a Healer, and I look forward to talking further, but if you're willing to look after our guest that can wait."

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:19 am

"Thank you Sir" Rilla replies.

She then turns to Grayson. "My name is Ruilsara Moonheart" Rilla reaches out and lightly touches his hand, so that he can take it if he wants to. "I'm a friend of Zemepatis; I'll guide you to him"

*Rilla*

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Grayson takes her hand and walks towards Zems location.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Return to “Nandine”