Nandine, the grounds of the healing centre - Fionan's Grove

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Breccan

Re: Nandine, the grounds of the healing centre - Fionan's Gr

Postby Breccan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm

"Because I've no way of getting a message to him other than sending someone into Gweria, Haze. I'm thinking of going to the wizards of the Telefret to see if anyone is powerful enough to teleport there and get back in a hurry incase anything goes wrong. Have a listen and see.

Yes please, Fionan."
Teyaspa, a wild Everni hunter.

rachel

Postby rachel » Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Haze glances from Fionan to Teyaspa and then back to Fionan.

"I am an ally of your Alpha, and have permission to roam his territories as I please," she replies cautiously. Then she stares intently at the paper he holds, ears pricked in anticipation.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:17 pm

Fionan repeats the message.

Greetings Lord Haran Teyaspa,

I, High Lord Haran Samuel Worthington of the Jehovren peoples, High priest of Quarin and Commander and Chief of the Black Steel Legion, offer my Greetings and extend my warmest regards to you and the fine people of the Everni.

As I’m am sure you are aware of the changing times we live in as well as the many plights and challenges that our tribes face, I would be honoured to meet you and your advisors in person to exchange pleasantries as well as get the chance to discuss our peoples futures as fellow tribes of the human peoples of Velmaneth.

I understand if you have any reservations about myself and so I offer to meet at your convenience in a place of mutual agreement so I may explain both my own intentions and that of my tribe so you may come to your own conclusions as to my nature.

The wheels of change are turning and we must move with then or face the consequences. The human tribes face uncertain times ahead, I look forward to hearing of your vision for your people and what they hope to achieve.

Please have your response delivered to the new city of the Jehovren that can easily be found on the east side of lake Harna in south Gweria bellow the mountain range. I shall eagerly await your response.

High Lord Haran Samuel J. Worthington.

"It may be that this 'place of mutual agreement' could be anywhere you choose and he agrees - you wouldn't have to go into his territory if you don't want to. "
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Breccan

Postby Breccan » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:15 pm

"To arrange a meeting, it requires sending a message. Thank you Fionan, I shall be travelling again tomorrow to the lands of the Telefret. If anyone wishes to come then they are welcome."

*Teyaspa moves off towards the market place for some supplies.*
Teyaspa, a wild Everni hunter.

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Haze listens keenly to Fionan read, unable to understand how he can make sense of squiggles decorating a piece of parchment when they don't even make a noise like Galatine had explained they would. Once he has finished, she sits away from the pool and begins to groom the long fur that grows down her arms, not even glancing at Teyaspa as he leaves. This continues for several minutes, the feline so engrossed in her own thoughts that it seems as though she has forgotten Fionan is still there. Then she suddenly looks at him, eyes bright and alert.

"I have met someone looking for an elf who shares your name. He was a feline not of my kin, chased by Strength Hounds. It was a while ago though, so perhaps he has already found you, or perhaps it was not you he searched for. But I told him I would keep my eyes open."

She turns to leave, needing to urgently find Teyaspa and tell him what she has remembered. Sometimes the humans forget she is not a mute cat, and can have allies and information of her own that they do not know.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Return to “Nandine”