Inside the G.O.L. Refugee Church

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Re: Inside the G.O.L. Refugee Church

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Rilla enters the church early in the morning. She looks tired, despite the golden glow of her eyes, and seems even paler than usual. Making her way towards the altar, she looks around for 'Des.

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 pm

*being that the camp was now emptying with the people starting to migrate back to their island it wasn't hard for one of the children to spot "Auntie Rilla" walking through the place and head into the church. Seeing this the little lad ran back to tell his carer and the others about her visit. Not more then 2 minuets after Rilla arrived at the church the doors slowly opened again, with Des leaning on the door frame, as the doors parted*
"Good morning Rilla, how are you keeping?"

((Hardes Volourius)) 
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 pm

When 'Des enters the church he sees Rilla at the altar. She seems to be praying, her head bowed, but a moment after 'Des offers his greeting she looks around and manages a smile, although to anyone who knows her, it appears strained. "Good morning 'Des. I thought you should hear about what happened at the Island. I was worried when you were missing from the expedition."

Her expression changes to one of concern, "Were you unwell? I wanted to come and see if you were all right, but I had to leave so as not to miss the boat."

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:41 am

*pushing himself upright he slowly walked inside, taking in the sights slowly, a bit like reminiscing as he approached*
"it's very kind of you to be concerned but I was fine, just had some personal errands and leads to chase that couldn't wait. With the elected one away I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get a fee bits sorted, though you have my apologies and thanks, it's true I should of been there to safeguard you all and you have my thanks for all your effort that has gone to our cause"

*getting to Rilla he puts a friendly hand on her shoulder before hopping up to sit on the raised platform by the alter*
"still glowing I see, please I'm eager to hear your tale"

((Hardes Volourius)) 
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Return to “Nandine”