Nandine's Healing Centre: The Carnage continues...

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Firesky

Re: Nandine's Healing Centre: The Carnage continues...

Postby Firesky » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:41 pm

"Urg..." Rosanki mumbled something incohernt as he began to regain conciousness. Seeing Rilla immediately made him feel safer, as did the way that Feerian appeared relaxed, rather than ready to defend against an attacker. Rosanki recognised Feerian instantly, not by appearance, but by the power of the path, as all sentinels did. Rosanki adjusted his position to be slightly more comfortable, but stayed sat on the floor.

"Thankyou, Rilla, is everyone else safe?"
Rev - One-eyed former-brigand - Mega-Perm
Glemara - Hopeslayer who wants to hug you
Rosanki - Rodera fugitive - Dead
Sanju - Cutting off faces before it was cool
Kayzen - Wandering shadow caster
Sacril - Crazy Knife Guy

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Rilla shifts slightly to help ease Rosanki into a more comfortable sitting position on the floor, but likewise remains sat, hugging him for a little longer before she answers his question. "There were many hurt, some beyond my aid, but many more live and the demons are gone. Your work?" She then adds, indicating the barrier

(OC: Can we see/hear people behind it?)

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:58 am

**Feerian smiles, benevolently, perhaps arrogantly.**

"Yes... the same for all sentinels. They must be protected..."

**His eyes take on a far away look and his voice a certain quality that one might describe... prophetic**

"A time of great challenge approaches... the end walks again... and we must be prepared to do our part...."

**He takes Rosanki into his embrace, and the Rodera feels the same comforting power flow into him as did Rilla**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:26 pm

Kira enters, a slightly bored expression on his face...this is made slightly intimidating, by the tongues of flame that lick off his skin here and there every now and again, suggesting he has a that strong urge to do...something. It didnt really matter, as long as he could do something a little more stimulating. Seeing Feerian embracing Rosanki, he lightly spoke; Am I interrupting...?

Walking to one side near the door way, the scarred young man prooped himself against a wall and folded his arms, quietly.
All the bodies I could find are ready...I gave them a bit of a clean up, and simply need to find any remaining, before I can put them to the fire. So...whenever you might be ready...?

Then, adding as an after thought, snapping his figners as he did, a tiny flame dancing for a moment as he did so;
Technically, Im still bound to the Sentinels by my oath to the former Annointed One...just saying, if any of them so happen to be interested...though it would help if I knew who was who, they seem to change as fast as the wind blows. Anyway, if anyone is interested, Sentinel stuff isnt my field, but protecting them is, so...unless someone tells me otherwise, I'll have to go looking for them to protect them as best I can...just saying...
He spoke quietly, but ina tone that implied he was still curious, dedicated, even, to doing his duty.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Rilla smiles at the sight of Kira. She gets to her feet and is about to answer his query about the funeral pyre when his comment about the Sentinels stops her. Did he know something? Or suspect? Trying not to panic, she glances over at Feerian and has a thought; hadn't he said something about having the memories of previous Anointed Ones of the Sentinels? If so, then he would know of the oath Kira had just announced he had made.

Still, she couldn't really say anything without Feerian's say-so, espcially not after what had happened on the last island adventure; she just hoped no one had decided to gossip about it, and she had better tell Feerian what had happened there as well.

However, Kira was right; they needed to deal with the respectful rites for the deceased first; hopefully Feerian could explain what he knew about the oath, or at least verify what Kira had said, but that would have to wait unless Feerian chose to discuss it now.

"Yes of course; I'll go and start telling people so they can gather and we can perform a service for them."

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:46 pm

**Feerian, his tasks seemingly completed, stands. Looking with vague interest at the new arrival, he speaks**

"Ah.... Galatine? Yes... interesting... thought you were familiar... then these two are your charges... I have given my protection, and as the Annointed One of the Sentinels, I leave these two also in your care..."

**He begins to cast the teleport spell**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Kira simply nodded to Feerian, unquestioningly. He had his orders, and a job to do now, who was he to ask?

As Rilla suggested to deal witht he pyres, the swordsman stood straight and headed out.
I'd suggest yourself and the other, whose name I have yet to learn, do not go too far, now I have need to keep my eye upon both. Let us be quick, then on our way, hmm?
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Rilla looks visibly relieved at Feerian's words; indicating as they did that he knew of and trusted Kira, although he referred to him as Galatine, suggesting that he was recalling him from some time ago, perhaps another Anointed One. She knew the now-fiery swordsman changed his name some time ago; they had met briefly during the Fall of the Gods, and in fact before that, when she and Fin had helped Zemepatis and Warryn to restore their god to his rightful place. With Kira pledged to their defence, Rilla could not help but feel safer, although she and Rosanki would need to fill him in on what had happened at Little Piddling; he had to know who and what sought their deaths.

"Wait!" she then cries hastily as she realises Feerian is about to leave, "How can we find you if-if something happens? And I-I still don't know what I'm supposed to Do!"

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:26 pm

**As the magic weaves around Feerian, causing him to fade from sight, he smiles, one of his nice smiles**

"I'm always with you... follow your heart, protect, live and die by example. That is the way of the Sentinels"

**And then he is gone**

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:58 pm

"But... " With Feerian gone, Rilla stands looking dismayed. "I-I do that already. Or at least," she adds, "I try to."

She turns to Rosanki and the departing back of Kira "I wanted to know how we can contact him to tell him things, or ask." She sighs. "We'd better go and begin gathering people so they can say goodbye to their loved ones."

Rilla then offers a hand to help Rosanki to his feet

*Rilla*

Firesky

Postby Firesky » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 am

"That's... probably why he chose you in the first place." Rosanki comments as he gets up to his feet.

"Guess there's no existing system for finding him, so either the old fashioned way, or possibly a ritual of some sort, maybe using the properties of certain information spells as a base?"

Rosanki looked around to survey the damage, people were safe now, but they needed to mourn their lost, and it would be a long time before the healing centre was back to normal.
Rev - One-eyed former-brigand - Mega-Perm
Glemara - Hopeslayer who wants to hug you
Rosanki - Rodera fugitive - Dead
Sanju - Cutting off faces before it was cool
Kayzen - Wandering shadow caster
Sacril - Crazy Knife Guy

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 pm

Rilla manages a smile at Rosanki's comment, and its implied compliment, but shakes her head. "He only did it because-because of what happened to Zem; he needed someone who was there to be a Sentinel. I don't even know How he managed to contact me in the first place, but then he's very powerful, so..."

At the mention of trying to find Feerian, she pulls a face "The old-fashioned way, as in looking for him? It'd take forever; we don't even know where to start looking. As for rituals, I'd rather not if we can help it" She sighs. I suppose we might have to ask The Path if things get really desperate, IT should know!" Rilla smiles once more at that notion

"Anyway, we'd better go, and I'd like to find the others as well and make they're all safe" and she heads out to find the bereaved and the funeral pyre. She pushes down the sorrow she feels for the needless and brutal slaughter; she has to stay calm, just for a little longer, until the bereaved have their chance to say their goodbyes.

*RIlla*

Edd

Postby Edd » Sun May 08, 2011 1:16 pm

A sword, left alone against the wall of the Healing Centre, glows with a silver light. In the darkness and silence of the night it disappears, leaving no trace of it's existence.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Return to “Nandine”