Nandine's Healing Centre: The Carnage continues...

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Edd

Re: Nandine's Healing Centre: The Carnage continues...

Postby Edd » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 pm

After the last of the demons had been defeated, Doki waves his blade in a full ochiburi then performing a nota. He bows to the other swordsman and then kneels on the floor, placing his sword against the wall, he touches his head to the ground in respect of the dead. As he rises from his bow he starts to dissipate, the kanji swirling around the sword until nothing is left but the katana itself.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:23 pm

**Feerian returns, this time with the body of a demon slung over his shoulders. With all the grace of a rock fall, he heaves the creature onto the floor, on top of the nearest body. Humming to himself and mostly oblivious to those around him he begins to gather up any other demonic remains in the area.**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 pm

It is some while later when Rilla returns to the scene, having spent the intervening time searching for casualties and making sure they were healed if they could be, and taken for burial if not. Having seen Kira and Hardes helping with the dead and various healers tending to the still living she is anxious to make sure the rest of her friends are still safe and to see that Eryssa's bravery has not cost the young healer her own life. On her way she is also looking out for Feerian.

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

**Feerian, having finished disposing of bodies, approaches Rilla. His armour is covered in various colours of blood**

"So, time to talk Sentinel then?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Firesky

Postby Firesky » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Searching the healing center, Rilla found Rosanki pinned to a barrier by a demonic claw, evidently belonging to a demon that had since sought others to kill, which had not ended as well for the demon as it had expected. The barrier that Rosanki was nailed to was a mass of beds, cabinets, and other furniture hastily put together, and at key points fused together via creative misuse of the repair spell. It may have been ugly, but it did succeed in keeping the people on the other side alive long enough for the demons to be dealt with. The claw hadn't pierced any of Rosanki's immediately vital organs, but he was still nonetheless bleeding, and didn't appear to be particularily aware of the world around him.
Rev - One-eyed former-brigand - Mega-Perm
Glemara - Hopeslayer who wants to hug you
Rosanki - Rodera fugitive - Dead
Sanju - Cutting off faces before it was cool
Kayzen - Wandering shadow caster
Sacril - Crazy Knife Guy

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:55 pm

Rilla smiles at Feerian, despite his gory appearance. "Thank you for your help. I've almost finished here, I just need to check one more section." She is progressing through the healing centre. "I'm glad you are here Feerian, but worried too; is something wrong, did I... " her voice trails off as she rounds a corner leading into the furthest section of the centre and sees Rosanki. With a gasp she hurries forward to examine his injuries.(OC: DNW)

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:15 pm

<<Not wounded>>

"I feel we need to talk..."

Firesky

Postby Firesky » Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:11 pm

(-4 to the torso, -2 to the left arm, nowhere else is injured, 1 hit max)
Rev - One-eyed former-brigand - Mega-Perm
Glemara - Hopeslayer who wants to hug you
Rosanki - Rodera fugitive - Dead
Sanju - Cutting off faces before it was cool
Kayzen - Wandering shadow caster
Sacril - Crazy Knife Guy

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm

Rilla pulls a face as she assesses the damage. Bracing herself, she pulls the claw out, wincing as Rosanki collapses in a heap. She only just hears Feerian's words as she sits beside Rosanki's unconscious form. Carefully moving him so that he is propped against her she wraps her arms around him and focuses on the Life magic within her (OC: Activating Warming Touch).

That done she looks up at Feerian, while continuing to clasp Rosanki to her, channelling the gentle warmth of Life magic into him (OC: Healing 1 hit every 30 seconds for 5 mins or fully healed, whichever occurs sooner)

"Have-have I done something wrong?"

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:19 pm

**Feerian chuckles to himself**

"I don't know.... probably... but nothing to concern me..."

**He sits next to Rilla, his hand resting gently on her arm. She feels a link form between the two, giving her access to his very essence, a pool larger than any she has felt before.** <<share power>>

"No, I think we need to talk about your protection..."

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:07 am

Rilla's eyes widen as she feels the infusion of essence, startled by the sheer quantity of power, but she continues to focus on healing Rosanki in such a way that he will feel little or no pain when he recovers consciousness.

"My protection, sir? You mean because of-of what happened to-to Zem?" Rilla bites her lip almost to the point of drawing blood, as she fights to retain a semblance of control and push back the tears that even months later, rise up to choke her words when she thinks of Zemepatis. One small hand unconsciously clenches into a fist; she notices however and hastily uncurls it as she continues her healing.

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:29 pm

"Well, the protection of us all... some of us are less able to... defend ourselves. Not me of course. But I feel there is more I could be doing to protect those I am responsible for. I have devised a small ritual protection that can be placed on individuals that should help... if you are interested?"

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Rilla takes a deep breath and nods. "Yes. Ever since I found out who murdered Zem, and why, I've been afraid every day that I would be next; jumping at shadows and fearing every stranger. I'm... " she looks slightly embarrassed, "not very good with rituals, what do I need to do?"

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:28 am

**Feerian smiles, for once there is a warmth that had not previously been clear.**

"Nothing my dear, nothing..."

**He embraces Rilla and for once it is her who feels the comfort of another allowing their power to flow into them during such contact. She feels her very soul filled with strength and a sense of... safety. As Feerian steps back there are a few lingering tendrils of magic between the pair, light pink lines trailing in the air.**

"There, it is done..."

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Rilla closes her eyes as she accepts the embrace and she allows the comforting magic to wash away the fear, sorrow and anger that have plagued her that day, along with at least some of the pain she has been carrying within her for months. Breathing deeply she feels tension fall away, more perhaps than she had realised was even there. She remains vaguely aware of the healing magic she is channelling into Rosanki

Opening her eyes again as she feels Feerian begin to step back, she looks around in wonder at the pink traces of magic, a little awestruck by Feerian. "Thank you sir" she says to him, noticing then that even her voice sounds stronger to her ears. Looking down at Rosanki to make sure he is still healing she focuses again more fully on his injuries
(OC: If Warming Touch is still active will continue until Rosanki is healed, hopefully should be nearly recovered. If it was disrupted by the other magic, will use an appropriate spell to restore him fully)

"Will you need to do the same for Rosanki?" Rilla asks Feerian, returning her gaze to him

Return to “Nandine”