Healing Centre Creche

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: Healing Centre Creche

Postby Will » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:28 am

**Feerian looks at the Demon, registering it for the first time**

"Hmm. Ok. Well, I'm not much of one for healing but I can sort out these Demons I suppose... any left alive I can kill?"

**He wanders over to the nearest body and picks it up**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Rilla focuses on the boy and incants a prayer that she devoutly hopes will restore the horribly mangled right leg of the boy she is still holding in her arms. "In the holy name of the Celestial Dragon, Protector of the Innocent, and Dragon of Life, may the powers of life flow through me and from me to restore what has been lost and make it whole once more" (OC: Restore [Limb])

She then gently lays the boy down on the nearest bed that is fit for the purpose and looks over at the two healers "He is healing now and provided he is left in peace I believe he should recover fully, in body at least." Making sure the boy is as comfortable as possible, she then goes over to the duck-kin healer. "Here"

As she gently takes hold of the wounded arm, she looks over at Feerian, "Feerian Sir, there was still at least one demon alive in one of the main wards when I left there to come here. I saw Kira arrive as I left and others among my friends were fighting it, but I don't know what is happening there now. I haven't seen or heard any more demons on my way here, but the Grove was burning and there may well be more demons in other parts of the Healing Centre or grounds, or elsewhere in Nandine." She bites her lip, thinking of her friends valiantly battling the demons, "I hope the fires have not spread too far"

Rilla then focuses on the healer's injured arm and incants softly "In the holy name of the Celestial Dragon, heal", willing the wound to close
(OC: Heal)

*Rilla*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:00 pm

**Feerian's eyes squint as he feels around the area with his own grasp on magic**

"Quite... ok... I shall kill some demons... then we shall talk..."

**He flashes Rilla a smile before dropping the demon on the ground and marching off, his form fading from sight as he does so**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 am

"There, that should help" Rilla addresses the duck-kin healer, then she goes over to where the young water elves are, sitting down on the nearest bed, or failing that, crouching, so that she is not standing over them and slowly holds out a hand to each one. "The demon is dead, it won't hurt you or anyone here any more" she says softly, "facing that" and she tilts her head towards the demon corpse, "and defeating it, you two must be the bravest people I've ever had the honour of meeting. All those children there" and she indicates those still huddled behind the beds, "are alive because of you. I can see how scared you must have been" she adds, "Demons terrify me, but you faced it and saved lives. Never forget that."

Rilla then addresses the healers "Is anyone else hurt? and tends to any injuries. "I will make sure it is safe and get someone to remove that", indicating the demon corpse, "if you can wait here just a little longer, and watch the boy for me; keep him resting and I'll arrange somewhere safe for you all to move to so we can put this place back together"

With that she comes over and hugs all of them, unless any object, offering comforting words to the children and telling them all they are safe now and have been very brave. Any who seem still distressed she offers comforting cuddles to until they are calmer. She then heads back towards the room where the other demons were, hoping that her friends are alive and safe.

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:47 pm

**Feerian enters, smiling brightly**

"Demon's dead, what next?"

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

Bumping into Feerian as she is heading out, Rilla is caught between relief that he appears to be more-or-less in one piece and wonder at how he can be smiling as if he's been enjoying himself. "I think I've done all I can here until we can get the dead demon out of here and find somewhere the children can stay while we repair the place. I was just going to make sure the rest of the patients and healers were safe" She then hesitates a moment before adding "My friends, are they - are they alive?"

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:56 pm

**Feerian tilts his head**

"Well, the people who were also out there didn't die? Don't know if they're your friends..."

**He wanders back to the dead demon in the room and hoists it over his shoulder (strength 3)**

"Where would you like this?"

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:35 pm

Rilla frowns, then pulls a face as something occurs to her. "Somewhere that no dangerous lunatic can find it and make undead out of it or something equally appalling. I'd suggest burying it, but I'm not sure it'd be good for the grove. Maybe somewhere we can safely burn it, and the rest of them? She looks thoughtful for a moment, "Although would something that was fiery actually burn away?"

*Rilla*

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm

**There's a sparkle in Feerian's eyes**

"You'd be amazed at what burns in the end..."

**He begins to make his way to where the fighting occurred, and where there may be more bodies.**

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Kira pokes his head around the door, looking at RIlla and Feerian curiously.

Did someone want something burned? I can do it. Everything burns. Everything. Including fire. Lots of fire...

Walking in and bowing politely to Feerian out of respect, then to RIlla, he cocked his head.
While Im on the thought of cremations; do you think anyone would mind if I burried the dead? Near-by-ish? Feels like it would be wrong to not do something for the dead...and while Im able to, setting them on fire and burying the ashes would be a good way of honouring them and preventing any chance of their bodies being used for creating undead...

Kira flexed his hand a few times, each time making fire engulf his body, then arms, then hand, before stopping altogether.
Just feels wrong to have just finished and let people forget this happened. This wasnt a fight, it was a massacre. I'd be quite..."annoyed" if so soon after cleaning up, everyone forgets about the whole incident, if not down right disrespectful to the dead.
He spoke rather calmly, but the fire in his eyes (both metaphorical and litteral) suggested that it was the sort of calm a very furious person kept up to avoid exploding. In context, this was probably due to having been beaten all over by a demon that then exploded on him, as well as the gruesome remains of the dead around the place.

While Im still able to keep calm, who was the fellow in the other room? I'd like to have a chat with him later, he seemed like a decent swordsman...
It was a bit hard to repress that urge;to converse with another swordsman like himself, but that was something for later. All the same, it distracted him from the fury that was rising now that he had nothing left to fight. Something needed to be set on fire, it may as well be done in a respectful manner, to keep the dead dead and in peace.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Rilla looks at Kira. "Kira, you already know my feelings about those who drag the dead from the peace of their graves, and you are right; burning will at least help to protect them from being used in such a fashion. As for forgetting, I do not believe those here would forget the horrors they have known this day easily. In there," and she indicates the room just behind her, "are some very traumatized children, who have seen things no one that young should have to. If I could wish forgetfulness on anyone, it would be them." She steps outside the room as Feerian heads off with the gruesome demon corpse.

"Perhaps if we prepare a pyre for the dead, those who wish to pay their respects and say their goodbyes can do so. As for the demons, I would be glad if they are burned away from the people as soon as possible. I am trying to make sure that everyone still alive here does Not die, I was on my way to check the rest of the centre, then the grove in case anyone is trapped or hurt and cannot get out. If you will help to attend to those who have died here I would be grateful." A look of sorrow crosses her face as she indicates once again the room behind her but she determinedly pushes back tears as she adds "One of the healers, I-I couldn't save and" she takes a deep breath, "and one of the children as well; his parents are away."

*Rilla*

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm

Kira nods to Rilla on the matters of the dead, and casts a sympathetic, mournful glance toward the room of children.
Its probably not right for me to say it, but I really just need to burn something right now, fire is hard to control, even in me. It might as well be in a respectful way, and to do the right thing, but I want to clear my conscience of that right now so I dont feel guilty later. With that out, I can focus again; I can carry the dead outside and line them each for an individual pyre each. I take it we will bury the ashes, rather than let them be scattered? Im not sure if a Hopeslayer can revive ashes or not, so I would like to be clear on that now. The children will likely never forget this...I wish they did not have to carry such a burden, truly. While they will likely never forget, hopefully they can be offered consolation. After all...there is always Hope, even in the darkest times, and the least we can do is take care of them here and offer their friends and loved ones a proper rest now.

As Rilla begins to come close to tears, Kira laid a hand on her shoulder, gently, and it was warm to the touch, comfortingly so.
Their deaths bring us all sorrow, for none deserved such a fate. Yet we must accept that it has, and send them off in peace, in such a way that their souls shall not be raped by vile magic, and go to their Gods. By sending them off in such a way, and preserving the memory of the events here in such a way that it shall not easily happen once more, we can prevent further tragedies. Besides, your healing saved more lives than the demons could take. There were many here that took the lives of the demons to save the lives of the people here. All is not lost, and many were saved thanks to your courage. Do not mourn that, only think how we can make better the pain caused that we cannot heal with magic and blades alone.

Giving her back a gentle pat, Kira looked around for more dead.
I'll collect the dead I can find, though I do not know of them all. Please help me collect them, so we can see them off. Im not much good with family issues, though I understand loss well... He left out the fact that he didnt understand family matters due to his lack of knowledge of his own. But, seeing your friends and loved ones die before your eyes was always harsh, and this he understood. But often, the best remedy was to be alone with one's self for a time, until they were ready to be comforted. Besides, despite being a follower of Hope, Kira was not very good at offering much comfort...yet, if he could, he would do anything to lessen the pain of others. Right now, it was best to remove the bodies so not to further cause stress for those still alive. it would hardly help them to see their friends and family torn apart in bits all over the walls and floor, and Kira was not about to let that happen, damn it!

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:41 am

Rilla manages a smile at Kira's words and briefly lays her hand atop his. "You are right, and Feerian" she indicates the direction Feerian went in with the demon corpse,"Is doing the same. He seems to be happy to deal with the demon corpses" she shudders slightly, "but if you can help with the innocent dead, I will be very grateful, as will their loved ones. I must make sure there is no one alive and in need of help in other parts of the centre however; I haven't yet seen what may be elsewhere and it would be a greater tragedy still if an innocent perished because we didn't find them until it was too late to save them. Once I know that everyone is safe or-or with the gods, then I too will be helping to lay the dead to rest. I will speak with the relatives that are here and offer what comfort I can to them, unless you wish to do so. The healers will know who to speak with." and she prepares to head out in search of survivors. After a couple of steps she stops and turns around as the thought catches up with her, "Umm, Kira, why Are you burning?"

*Rilla*

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:54 am

If you handle the people still trapped, I will leave disposal to Feerian, and I shall deal with the bodies of the dead. At least, if I can get them prepared, everyone can make their goodbyes. I shall offer what I can to those when they are ready to accept the sentiment, I imagine they would rather see their loved ones off first. Somehow it seems to be a bit in bad taste to say how sorry I am for the dead while sweeping up bits of bone fragments from the floor, so I'll deal with one thing at a time before I can truly mean that which I have to say to them.

As Rilla walks off, Kira heads to collect the first few bodies. Her question makes him halt and turn his head over his shoulder to look her up and down.
Because my heart burns. Because my soul is well and truly BURNING again. Because, you sparked the fire of desire to take up my sword again, Rilla.
Dismissively, he waved his hand, and started to carefully scoop up the body of a recent dead, almost tenderly.

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Somewhat startled by Kira's reply to her question, Rilla nevertheless scoops up the young boy from outside the door and brings him in to join the other children and the two healers, glad that the demon corpse is gone and hoping the to-ing and fro-ing of people hasn't upset him further. She then heads out and makes her way around the rest of the centre as rapidly as possible while keeping a careful watch/listen out for any signs of either demons or survivors. She calls out occasionally, giving her name and encouraging anyone nearby to come out or call out if they need help, assuming there are in fact no demons in the vicinity. Any areas that appear damaged she surveys carefully in case anyone is trapped under or behind fallen rubble or have barricaded themselves in.

*Rilla*

Return to “Nandine”