Job well done

For In Character events within the human lands of Sinya Palurin

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Damiensluman

Job well done

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Tallhoffer leads haze to a small pitch of tents. He leads her inside ware thare is a table with a coler coded map on it
Right so everything in blue we whold be willing to bargen for if it has black hatching pattern on it it is currently outside the dome so what do you want

rachel

Re: Job well done

Postby rachel » Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:41 pm

There is a moment where Haze studies the map carefully, its concept unfamiliar to her. She asks Tallhoffer to read aloud some of the labels, her eyes narrowed in concentration, before circling the whole of the Mirilya Woodlands with one of her fingers.

"These woods will be my territory," she decides. "Your alpha, the Emperor, and all your kin, must agree to this, and no tame human will be allowed in without my permision. No one from your kin will hurt the trees or the beastkin there, not even the Emperor himself. It will be my territory until I die. Is it agreed?"
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

he scoweres over the paperes for a moment tghen smiles
you may have the land but might we allow a sestem of safe passage for travleres and trade

rachel

Postby rachel » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:49 pm

Haze looks at the map again. "Tame humans may pass through," she agrees. "But they will not live there and they will not hunt there."
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:37 am

ones agen he smiles.
it is agreed

rachel

Postby rachel » Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 pm

"Good. Then you will write down what we have agreed, and I will keep it with me, and then if your alpha forgets the woods are my territory, or a different alpha takes his place, I can use the writing to remind him."

Haze waits expectantly.
Characters:

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:33 pm

ones agen he smiles takes a qwill and begins righting.
shortly after he hands a coument to haze i hope that is up to the standered

By order of the Emperor, it is hear-by decreed that the lands of the Mirilya Woodlands are owned by the feline Haze. The land and those who inhabit it are under her rule as alpha. All those who pass through are guests in her land and, until such time as they leave, they are allowed safe passage but abide by her laws and not those of the Emperor. By decree, this agreement will remain in place till such-time of Haze's passing.

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Haze glances at the paper, checking its length, and then carefully folds it and tucks it into her belt. She smiles.

"I'm sure it is. I will let you know if it is not. Goodbye."

Satisfied that an agreement has been made, she stalks out of the tent.
Characters:

Return to “Sinya Palurin - Ingolé”