A return.

For In Character events within the human lands of Sinya Palurin

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Edd

A return.

Postby Edd » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Aquilla wondered the familiar streets of Ingolé, remembering certain walk ways and cut throughs, but was shocked to see the reactions he got from people there. No one would meet his eyes, and the few who looked at him either emanated fear or hatred. He had heard Quayle mention Erathil's return, but where relations so poor between human and elf?

He continued on, desperate to see a familiar, and hopefully friendly, face.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Dellam

Re: A return.

Postby Dellam » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:47 pm

"Well well...seems death seems to be optional for alot of us lately."
A voice sounded from just behind Aquillas left shoulder, familiar enough given it was Dellams. He was smiling and certainly friendly enough amongst the people of the settlement who otherwise immediately took a disliking to elves but then...he wasn't entirely human any more either himself. This was more then evident by the faint sparkling sheen of his skin but more pointedly from the ethereal glowing wingspan which emanated from his back, entirely incorporeal but rather visible.
"How are you doing Aquilla? Been keeping well?", he asked, moving up to the storm elf.
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Edd

Postby Edd » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Aquilla smiles as he recognises the Anglekin.

"Dellam! Good to see you. You know me, I'm rubbish at being dead - I don't like being still for too long!"

The elf smiles, but glances around at the number of people who are now staring at the pair of heroes.

"Quayle told me about Erathil's return, but I didn't quite realise just how hostile this has made Ingolé! I used to spend a lot of time here with the Stormbringers, but now I just feel like I shouldn't be here. Anyway, how've you been?"

Littleben

Postby Littleben » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Whilst wandering around the city, Fernando spots the Elf and Angelkin together and immediately comes to the conclusion that this is not a regular occurence around the city. Seeing the Elf seemingly looking for a freindly face, and as he is not one of the locals who has a feeling of fear OR hatred towards the elf, he approaches them to see if they could help with his research.
"Good day sirs, how are you doing today? Would you be interested in helping me with my research?"

** Fernando Thistle **
As long as I can't lose, I've already won.

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 am

Dellam chuckled, reaching up to rub the back of his neck as he glanced around, people at least somewhat eased by the fact that a known hero seemed to be at least talking terms with the elf but there was still a decided amount of suspicion present.
"You can't blame them entirely...for many the last war with Erathils is pretty fresh in their minds, a few even served and nobody wants to take the time to find out which elves are for or against him.", he offered, "As for me well...I did the dieing thing to but apparently Mamazumo wasn't done with me yet. Had to have me come back and kill some gnome lurking in a shadow plane. Beyond that....things have been hard. Lost alot of good people over the last few months. Few enough heroes left now."
His gaze swung around on the newcomer, sizing him up for a moment with a brow slightly raised.
"I think that would largely depend on what your research actually consists of...and how much you're paying."
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Littleben

Postby Littleben » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:24 pm

Fern frowns as he can only respond, "It would only be to test some potions for me, but I'm afraid I have no money to spare to pay people. Sorry to disrupt you two. I hope you have a nice stay, as nice as you can in Ingolé anyways."

**Fernando Thistle**
As long as I can't lose, I've already won.

Edd

Postby Edd » Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Aquilla smiles at Fernando.

"I'm afraid I tend not to drink unexplained potions - one too many dodgy experiences from working with Alchemists! However, if you want to know about working with potions then seek out Nathaniel - he and I spent a lot of time working together. Tell him Aquilla sent you, hopefully that'll carry some weight with him! I'm sure he's survived this whole mess, it's not like him to get caught out!"

Aquilla's head then snaps around, as if he has heard something the others have not.

"Excuse me a moment, would you, Dellam? Something may have come up..."

Without waiting for a response, he turns and walks towards the town centre.

Return to “Sinya Palurin - Ingolé”