Arrival

For In Character events within the human lands of Sinya Palurin

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Phil.Priest

Arrival

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:02 pm

Three figures appear on the outer edge of the dome surrounding Ingolé, after some ministration Quayle's wounds are healed.

I believe we are needing to speak with Sylas...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Hatsuo1980

Re: Arrival

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:52 pm

A brief moment passes before a figure appears standing behind D'arven

"hmmm that repulsion field is quite frustrating. I'll have to look into ways of bypassing that"
............................................................................Image

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:51 pm

Warryn caught his breath as the teleportation finished. He looked down at his attire, he was covered in mud and blood, the former was a compliment, the latter not so much. He sheathed his sword and tied Onyx to his back. It was alseep now and felt cold.

Sorry. I suppose you think that was pointless. It wasn't. If they are afraid of resistance then the Hopeslayers will be less confident, they will have to be more cautious and that will slow their advance. It also proved a point to the god of Earth, and if anyone is to assist in defeating Velnashar it is his brothers.

He wondered if that made any sense to the group... to him it was diamond clear.

Haran Sylas we should see... but I may not be very welcome. You, D'arvan have standing amongst all people... I'm the face of the enemy. Still I would come with you, if they argue say I am your bodyguard. It is not untrue.

He made to walk towards the city centre.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Dom

Postby Dom » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 am

Walking towards the newly arrived group is short man in smart white and green clothes flanked by two heavily robed figures bearing the Telafret seal. The short man is Sylas the other two do not have faces, under their hoods is blackness.

"Welcome to my city, I would love to invite you in to eat and discuss our situation more, but it seems the time for talk has ended and the time for action is upon us. I have spent the last few months pondering the predicament that my city and its people have been put in and have come up with only more questions. I feel that the only solution is for us to walk the world and find our answers. I have some errands that I wish to complete in the world, but it seems the undead are abound and dead set on stopping us"

He pauses
"There has been some issues with the dome that protects Arnad Gaurhoth, first water and food shortages that makes Ingolé look bounteous, then silence. I haven’t been able to establish what has caused this, so it seems like a good place to start our search. If there is time i would also like to visit Varya and Fort Drake. I am going and so are some of my able citizens, but i would obviously pay you to accompany me. Is that agreeable?"
"I genuinely have never enjoyed an event so much" Ben 08/09
"Never enough dead players" Will 2011
"Cutting off people's faces is Sick!" Malven aka Flash 2011
http://www.jitsu.me/Home.html

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

Looks at the short Haran and seemingly puts a few things together in his head and nods toward him.

The perhaps we should gather those we deem appropriate to handle this - I assume word has been put out to the communities?

I suggest we rest and be prepared to leave soon... if you agree, Haran?
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:37 am

"D'arven, I have some other pressing concerns to deal with so I cannot travel with this group but I will be here when you return. I believe you and I have matters to discuss.

It seems my meeting with Sylas will also have to wait until then"
............................................................................Image

Dom

Postby Dom » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:48 am

My associates are meeting us at the edge of the dome so i suggest we gather there.

He turns to Ashout

Good luck with what ever you are going to do, and yes we should all meet again here after this outing.
"I genuinely have never enjoyed an event so much" Ben 08/09
"Never enough dead players" Will 2011
"Cutting off people's faces is Sick!" Malven aka Flash 2011
http://www.jitsu.me/Home.html

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am

The hooded figure nods then fades into the darkness

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Warryn stood in silence, appraising the human lord. He looked fast and his eyes had a similar dullness as his own. This was not a man of feeling.

He let the others do the talking, waiting politely but still sizing up the men with Sylas. He wondered if the world would always be a suspicious place and then he noticed the guards doing the same.

After a time he nodded to both lords and then made his way towards the edge of the dome. He was tired, and resigned himself to rest when he got there, even if only for a while
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Sinya Palurin - Ingolé”