For sale

For In Character events within the human lands of Sinya Palurin

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: For sale

Postby Ben » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:03 pm

"I don't tend to use potions very often myself, I occasionally buy them but am loathed to use them in case they might be really needed later! However, I have a friend with a...problem. He is not a user of essence himself but has developed a taste for essence restoring potions. He seems to have become reliant on them and without them he becomes aggressive to the point of mania. I'm looking for something that I could use to help ween him off them, either a weaker version, a less addictive substance or a potion that he could replace it with that would actually be useful for him."

Quayle
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Littleben

Postby Littleben » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:59 pm

*Fern ponders over the information given before him and is quiet for a minute or two, before an intrigued little smirk begins to form on his face*

"That is interesting, very interesting indeed. Firstly I agree with you, I always find I wanted to save my potions for the very right moment, which seemed like it could have been the next moment i was in, but the next moment was not good enough so i would wait for the next moment, and the next and so on..."
Fern begins to start a rambling phase, but tries to calm himself as he is not even working on his potions, "As for your friend with this 'problem' I believe I had a similar situation some time ago and I might have a solution. As far as I can tell it works for me and I have been calm ever since I used it. However I have to disclaim that it may not have the same effect. Maybe you could ease him off with small concertrations of the potion, but being a non-essence user myself I'm not an expert on the matter. If you are unsure now, do call by anytime."
As long as I can't lose, I've already won.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 pm

"Thank you, I'll head by a little later"

Quayle

Tome of Magic 6.0

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:49 pm

traga smiles
good day sir i am traga. your ferends perdicerment is intrsting and i bolev i have manny things that can help him. I can produse a low level essens potion if you wishs 6rava a doise or i have a few others you may be intrsted in. the endurace postion whold proably be best if he finds himself in combat. i can lete you have those at a mear 12 rava each or i have somthing i call holy water we combine it with the power of your faith and it will help keep you fome harm. this however is much more complx and thos will be 20 rava per dose. i am ofcores offering big discounts to anyone going on the upcoming colerful isle exspdishon.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:55 pm

"That's a lot of money in these hard times...talk to me about this journey to The Colourful Isle."

Quayle

Tome of Magic 6.0

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:58 am

you say that but in theas dark times getting the materals for this art is getting hader and hader.

the colerful isle has been overun by a dark force and anyone willing to work to the gole of nutrlising that force i am willing to give big disconts to.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:50 am

"What do you want us to do?"

Quayle

Tome of Magic 6.0

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:03 am

Liborate it from dispares grasp free thevsols that were imprisoned and kill the one calling himself the chosen.
I have a few items of preporashon to compleat and I shall be heading back to aid this gole

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 am

"You had me at 'freeing the souls'...however, I won't murder anyone. If you have the time, gather as many herbs for essence restoring potions and I'm sure we can cut a deal on the island."

Quayle

Tome of Magic 6.0

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 pm

traga smiles
i shall see you on the island my friend

Return to “Sinya Palurin - Ingolé”