Seeking Sylas

For In Character events within the human lands of Sinya Palurin

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Seeking Sylas

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:12 pm

**Uthred and Drake arrive at the Haran's palace, flanked by over a dozen guards. Drake breaks off from the group as they approach and goes to speak with the Telefret guards who have drawn weapons and moved into a fighting position at the approach of nearly 20 armed men. Drake doesn't draw a weapon and instead smiles warmly as he approaches the ranking officer.**

"Please can you make Haran Sylas Sage that Haran General Uthred of the Larkant nation seeks an audience"

Drake
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Sproglet

Re: Seeking Sylas

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 pm

As he approaches Uthred smirks at the Telefret guards as their hands drift to there weapons, he mutters something about the fighting prowess of the Telefret and his men laugh.

He then walks forwards with drake, and speaks to the guards.

'stand easy boys, no need for your blood to be spilt this day.'

General Uthred
"You have my mace" "And my hammer" "And my magic"...
"And my pillaging shovel, and my bear arms, and my fork of truth"......
"But not my kidney hat, it's made of real kidneys"

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:20 pm

The man in charge, a lieutenant from the markings on his shoulder, already has his sword drawn and steps forward. The men behind him stand ready.

"Typical Larkant arrogance. However, your fighting prowess didn't protect you from the Glooms. Perhaps if you spent a little less time smacking your heads against walls to test your endurance and more time studying how magic can aid in warfare you might be Haran of a people rather than Haran of the people we get to clean the sewer system."

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm

Uthred laughs as he continues to walk forward, as he reaches the guard captain he extends a hand, as the captain takes it Uthreds head comes forward, landing on the bridge of the captains nose. Thera is a spray of blood and a sickening crack as the man staggers back.

Uthred still holding his hand drags him back and kicks him full in the groin. With that the captain drops and starts retching on the ground....

Uthred then looks at the rest of the guards, the affable smile gone and a look of pure hatred and rage in its place...

'My people are dead, and this scum chooses toast light of this! And your choice is to support! Are you all so callous! Do you truly believe that the massacre of Mahtar is something to make jokes of!'

Uthred then slowly draws his sword, looking ready to kill at the slightest escalation.

'Now, if you value your lives you will drag this price of shit out of my face, sheath your weapons and get Sylas! For I sees to you the next one of you that takes a pace towards me with a drawn blade will not see the dawn....'

General Uthred

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 pm

As the lieutenant hits the floor something begins to happen. Magic seems to be building up, static crackles from weapons and armour and a haze begins to fill the air and wards appear on every door and window. The Telerfret don't seem bothered but instead drag the fallen man inside, passing through the wards unimpeded.

As they do so a slightly translucent bearded figure in green and white appears.

"Citizens of Ingolé, your attention please. Your attempt to seize control of the palace is going to fail. You are valuable workers and we wish you no harm. However if you do not lay down your arms to your Telerfret supervisors, we will be forced to take action. You have eight minutes to make your decision."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 pm

**Drake looks at Uthred and shrugs before moving around the area, sensing power**

"We're trapped within some sort of ward. Not normal magic...some sort of ritual civil defense system I presume."

Drake

Tome of Magic 6.0

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:25 pm

Uthred turns to drake smirking. Then he starts a full throated laugh, tears rolling down his face....

'Drake, I think I did a bad thing... Ha! Anything the gods can do?'

General Uthred

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:33 pm

"I used everything I had on teleporting, contingencies and resuscitating 19 people... Wait it out or follow instructions, your call."

Drake

Tome of Magic 6.0

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:36 pm

The image flickers and begins to speak once more

"Citizens of Ingolé, your time is running out. But it's not too late. You can still surrender and save your lives."

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm

'there is no way Sylas doesn't know this is going on, he'll we have been seen by so many people he knows I am here. If he lets me die here then the surviving Larkent will turn on him and the other tribes will distrust him. This is political chicken, will I roll over or will I stand my ground'

Uthred considers for a moment.

'Also someone is watching this, I fail to see how a predetermined ritual could know ow many people it would entrap, how many and what weapons they were carrying and wether they had put them all down or not... Too many variables to foresee surely...'

'We wait'

With that Uthred sheaths his sword, takes out his flask and swig the rotgut brandy in it before passing it to Drake.

General Uthred

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 pm

**Drake takes the bottle and swigs some of the poor alcohol**

"We should go easy on this stuff, we might be needing it to tend our wounds in a few minutes.**

Drake

Tome of Magic 6.0

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:51 pm

The image skips into its next pre-programmed recording

"Citizens of Ingolé, you have not surrendered to Telefret security. If you do not do so in the next three minutes, I will be forced to release neurocine gas into the courtyard."

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Uthred smirks again.

'that's a good point, of course if this is as effective as the monotone voice says we will be beyond tending wounds. Of course that would mean I was wrong and as everyone here knows I am never wrong..'

With that he chuckles, taking back the flask and taking a large gulp.

General Uthred

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:56 pm

"Citizens of Ingolé, you have two minutes left to give yourselves up to your Telefret overseers and save your lives."

Sproglet

Postby Sproglet » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Uthred turns to Drake.

'Whats nuerocine?'

General Uthred

Return to “Sinya Palurin - Ingolé”