Crash Landing

For In Character events within the human lands of Sinya Palurin

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Crash Landing

Postby Will » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:10 pm

**A spherical shape descends from the sky. The basket hanging underneath in turn has a group of Goblins hanging from ropes underneath that... screaming. It is descending far too fast.

As it gets nearer the land, a single figure leaps from the basket and lands before the rest. There is a shudder of essence as the damage that would have been sustained to his legs is absorbed. Spinning quickly he roars with power and his body mass increases significantly. The basket crashes into him, the full weight of the Few dozen people inside, or hanging on, pummelling into his body. Vastly more essence is clearly burned but the basket's descent is safely halted and brought down gently.

The Goblins scurry away without a single look back. The troop of Orcs inside however depart the basket with dignity and look to their fallen leader, now crushed in his successful attempt to save the last survivors of Noore I'Meles.

One by one they pay their respects to Major Garrow, then move his body away for cremation**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Callum

Re: Crash Landing

Postby Callum » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 am

**Bubbles rushes to the scene noticing its Major Garrow he pays his respects to and follows for the cremation waiting for it to finish before standing for a speach**
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Callum

Re: Crash Landing

Postby Callum » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:04 pm

"There will be time to grieve for our fallen leaders and soldiers, but this is not it we must not let the deaths of all our comrades be for nothing,
today is the day where we have the chance,to prove that we will not yield to the masses of darkness,
our enemy's are many and they are coming here,our challenges are hard and will be a struggle, but we can overcome together!"

"I remember a saying that our brave major use to say Id rather die on my feet rather then live on my knees and i for one
agree even to the point that if i have to ill stand and fight these enemy's alone.
I know my self and my brother left your ranks and in some eyes may be disgraced, but now is not the time nor the place to hold such grudges for now all that matters is those who want to be free and make that stand and say no i will not live on my knees , i am an orc and no undead is going to force me out of my home!
no undead is going to TAKE MY LAND!! NO UNDEAD IS GOING TO SHACKLE MY FREEDOM !
THE FREEDOM OF OUR SONS MOTHERS AND DAUGHTERS !!! THIS IS OUR HOME OUR LAND AND OUR FREEDOM TOGETHER THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE!
SO WHAT DO YOU SAY WILL YOU STAND BY MY SIDE AND PROTECT OUR LAST CITY TAKE OUR LANDS BACK AND SPIT IN THE FACE OF ALL THOSE WHOD TRY TO STEAL IT!!! "

.:Bubbles:.
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Return to “Sinya Palurin - Ingolé”