The messenger returns

For In Character events within the undead ruled lands of Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Sonny

The messenger returns

Postby Sonny » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Walking rather hurriedly and nervously through Gweria the undead glanced momentarily over at the dark cave that housed a large majority of the living of this dome, a mix of relief and what could of been mistaken for sadness if the creature had a soul to be sad with. As he carried on the undead soon made his way to a small shack not far from the edge of the dome, looking over at the collection of odd masks and trinkets nailed to the walls as he knocked softly on the wood. A rather strange accent called out from inside.
"Yo mon, we be open for business , ya wanna be heading thru me door, relax a wee bit, take a seat, il be right wid ya mon" 

Pushing the heavy creaky door open the undead gingerly made it's way inside the deceptively large shed which was dug into the hill, climbing it's way over the bric & brac inside and ducking under the dangling collection of shrunken heads that all turn and watch the new comer with keen interest before one of them spoke up.
"hay boss man, your messenger has found his way home again" 
Another one of the dangling heads chirped up at this as the others laughed and jiggled on their ropes
"and there we were wagering you had got lost or been turned to dust haha" 
"took your sweet time though eh? Rude to keep the boss waiting, typical rookie haha" 

As the undead battered the cackling heads together in a vain attempt to shut them up a door at the back pushed open and the heads silenced instantly, Jin'Ro clumsily made his way through the room before sitting down infront of the table, clearing the collection of junk off it as he waved the other undead over.
"what me been telling you bout teasing me guest ya little heads, dont make me get da poking stick out again, ya gotta behave when we be aving guests over" 

Turning to the still quiet undead Jin'Ro cracked a smile and nodded to him
"me trust you behaved yaself better den dat rabble over dere and passed da message on for meself yes?" 

The other undead looked back at the brood of  heads who were grinning back and trying to hold their tongues before looking down at the table
"I did as you asked Jin'Ro, but.... Well... The response is maybe not what you wish to hear... The mortals you sent me to see all believed that you had been at the meeting in person all night and were most assured of this fact, but I informed them of their mistake." 

Scratching his skull for a moment Jin'Ro then laughed, the dangling heads behind echoing in chorus as he outstretched a hand to shake.
"well, if another child of death wishes to look like meself,  cant be faulting Hims taste haha, but to take me name mon, dat he will be regretting me tells ya.  You done well me tinks, as we agreed me raised you from da grave so you Could be free of dem hopewastes in exchange for a wee favour. Shake me hand mon" 

Reaching out as well the undead shook his ring covered hand quickly and stood up.
"you be free now mon, ya debt to me and da spirits be paid. Enjoy ya unlife me child and don't be a stranger now, me door always open for ya." 

Following the other undead to the door he closed it slowly after him, Jin'Ros face now being an angry scowl as he looked back into the room, roaring out in rage as his hanging heads echoed in a deathly scream that would sap the will of any living man.
"WHO DARES TAKE ME FACE AND NAME, ACTING IN ME PLACE, ME WILL SEE DERE FLESH PEELED FROM DERE BONES, DAT FOOLISH SOUL WILL SOON BE RIPPED APART BY ME VERY HANDS, SPIRTS YOU BE HEARING ME MON! DARE BE WORK TO BE DONE!" 

((Jin'Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Return to “Gweria”