Looking to make a Deal

For In Character events within the undead ruled lands of Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Sonny

Re: Looking to make a Deal

Postby Sonny » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:33 am

*Grinning Jin'Ro eyed up the ring curiously, slowly moving his own ring covered hands over towards, his outstretched fingers hovering just inches away from it, seeming as he was waiting*
"me does feel dem mon, but ask yeself if its not through others dat we truly get to know and express ourselves hmmm?
Dis ring holds value to yaself, it seem to have a place in ya heart and mind and dat sometimes be worth more den rava. Tings never be clear cut, da black and White of dis world be a glorious shade of grey, and so what ya calls worthless mon me sees da promise of profit."

*flipping his hand open to reveal a pale palm Jin'Ro left it there expectantly*
"eres me deal mon, in exchange for dat ring of yours me will gift you wid knowledge that be guarantied to lead ya to increasing ones magical prowess, and empower yaself wid da ability to strike ya foes down wid it. If dis sounds fair to yaself place da ring me in hand, and know if ya ever be wanting it back me will keep it safe for yaself."

((Jin'Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:36 pm

He smiles playing with the ring
Knolage of what power

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:59 pm

"What ever type of magical power tickles ya fancy more mon, da magics dat play in dis world be varied and diverse. So which ya follows be your choice, but il be telling ya how to get ahead start in one mon, wid the possibilities on how far ya be taking it be open to how much effort ya willing to put in. So what ya be saying? Go ahead and make ya choice, tis not like it's life or death mon haha."

((Jin'Ro))

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:10 pm

That's were your rong
He throws the ring casholy in the air catching it in a tight fist
It is
h stands up
Knolage I have plenty
Terns to the door
Now unless you have anything I want I will bid you fearwell we shall meet agen.... jin'ro

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:58 pm

*chuckling still Jin'Ro leaned back in his chair and casually waved his waiting hand to the rodera as he prepared to leave.*
"Never black and White mon, you  be saying wrong, but dats cos we see da world differently. I be curious to ya wisdom, ya claim knowledge but ya come to me shop for power, but be unwilling to delve into da darkness dat promises so much to dem who be willing to take it. I be offering yaself a good deal for information on furthering ya magics other den following death but ya be pausing to proceed. Power must be fought for, and prices paid mon, tink how much ya truly want it and what ya be willing to give to get stronger."

*getting settled Jin'Ro nodded politely to his guest*
"'twas a pleasure talking wid ya mon, me offer be remaining open for a time, so if ya change ya mind feel free to be waking through me door again, tis always nice to av da company of da living. Trapped in da same Dome I'm sure we will meet again."  

((Jin'Ro))

Return to “Gweria”