The Experiments Begin

For In Character events within the undead ruled lands of Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Sonny

The Experiments Begin

Postby Sonny » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:21 am

Hidden away in his private study Jin'Ro sat on his old mouldy chair, gently petting the ghostly black feathers of the skeletal raven that was perched on his lap, periodically feeding it a few worms that vanished with a happy squark each time. Looking around the room but not seeming to focus on anything in particular as he pondered, sighing gently as he leaned deeper into what was left of the old arm chair.
"Me tinks to be troubling me dark spirit wid dis matter may be a wee bit pushy to say da least. We shouldn't ave to bother him wid anyting we can't work out ourselves eh tweety? No no you be right, we should be testing dis ourselves, wid out being able to leave me home dis has surely limited me possible business potential. Now dem gloomy muppets can't be hurting our souls, but me seen dem rip other souless creatures apart, and me be rather keen to avoid dat for us both me pet.... Maybe.... A new helper? One to test dat theory? One who would do it willingly to better dem selves" 

*Grinning more and more as the cogs in his twisted mind started to turn faster with an idea growing, that uneasy smile spreading over his entire face as he reached for a few pieces of parchment and his quill, eagerly documenting his thoughts, the document soon reading:

"Mortals of dis dark and dank cave, be ya wishing for da light again? To roam in da open and be free from dem Glooms?

We be offering lucky opportunists not only da Chance to leave da cave, but to travel anywhere dat their heart beats for in dis world, and powers over magics to take dem to their desires, fame, fortune, freedom and unlimited possibilities be awaiting dose whom be brave enough to act.

Be your desire to roam free be greater then ya attachment to ya soul? If so make ya way to da southern most hill in our bubble, just by da edge of The woods and be asking for JIN'RO. We be only be taking but one successful applicatant per day, so don't be sitting in da dark, earn ya place in da sun once more." 

Admiring his work Jin'Ro quickly wrote a few more copies before working on a separate letter and attaching it to the bird's leg that had been hopping around on the table chasing the quill as he wrote, whispering in it's ear before it spread it's wings and took flight, vanishing through the stone ceiling to the study. 
"Dats a good lil tweety, fly fast me friend, dis could end up being more fun, and me tinks da spirits might enjoy da show too haha."

Slowly getting to his feet he dusted himself off and straighten  his robes before pocketing the parchment and silently slipping through the Walls of his study.

Not soon after a few of these adverts appeared on the Walls in the human caves, their message harrowingly clear in the flickering torch light. 

((Jin'Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: The Experiments Begin

Postby Will » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:00 am

**A few days later, a rather wretched creature, some might call human, comes to Jin'Ro. In one hand he grasps a scrappy piece of paper.**

"I..." **He coughs, clearly unhealthily** "I found this..."

**The piece of paper drops from the starving man's hand as he collapses to the floor**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Sonny

Re: The Experiments Begin

Postby Sonny » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:38 pm

*looking up from an old dusty rune covered book, Jin'Ro eyed up the new comer, just about to greet the human when he collapsed. Sighing to himself Jin'Ro placed the book down on a pile of similar tomes and strolled over to a messy shelf, rummaging through old boxes and bottles muttering to himself until he found what he was looking for and headed over to the human. Kneeling down beside him Jin'Ro pushed the man over onto his back inspecting him casually as he did ((Discern nature of wounds rank 1)).*
"Well aren't you a sorry one mon, seems times be tough on ya. Stay wid me for just a little longer now, den we shall bring forth your inevitable. But first, business needs to be discussed."

((Jin'Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Return to “Gweria”