The Dead City of Varya

For In Character events within the undead ruled lands of Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Phil.Priest

The Dead City of Varya

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed May 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Appearing within the city of once prosperous and populated Varya is an unlikely duo of a High Elf and a humanoid with a few eyes too many.

The city is, unsurprisingly, devoid of undead - showing the value of the Gravenail walls. The Glooms are gone with the emergence of a Dome, leaving a damaged city to the elements.

The pair move toward the centre of the former living city and as one see the location where they would stand to reestablish the Hunter's Dome. Visible only to them was a warm glow which felt like the Cosmic Path, it was guiding them to the location of the centre of the city - the one spot where the wholst city would be encompassed within the mile radius dome.

Without speaking the Underdweller moves to the glow, steps within it and seats himself, slowly he raises off of the floor and his voice echoes into his companion "Begin, I am ready and the Path is prepared".

Darven moves around the centre area and speaks of the original journey once more...

"She emerged from the Well, leader of those that were destined
First was The Guide, bringing freedom to the Heartlands

Then she journeyed throughout Sinya Palurin and met no worthy mortal

Lands unravaged by the walking dead they crossed
Second was The Warden, protector of Gweria

Into the forests She and her companion journeyed
Third was The Hunter, bringer of peace to the Beasts

Their ship blown to eastern shores on the wings of a storm
Forth so named was The Seeker, seeking the end of the Demons

In secret they journeyed to nearby Draconis Telvar
Fifth was The Maurader, for that was what he was

The sun hammered on their hands within the deserts
Sixth was the Listener, one who learnt to lead his people

Throughout the mountainous terrain of Noore I'Meles they walked
Seventh came The Explorer, he who found a race, a war and peace

The plains of Sinya Palurin the ventured
Eigth to be named was The Exile, one who would never go back home again
Ninth come from intervention of The Guide, The Traveller who had travelled the world with her

Within Eremine's Temple she came to her last
The End was the tenth, one who would balance the Path

Years later with the world changing, a new leader walked a new land
The eleventh was chosen, the Pilgrim who led the masses in worship

This was the journey Lathandar took, the journey to ensure the world would survive."

As he finishes this his hands rest upon Sentinal's shoulders.

"Cosmic Path hear me, I am Darvan Weyoun, the Annointed One chosen by you, I carry out the tradition and seek to assist this world in reaching its destiny.
Our purpose has come and soon we will not be needed to protect this world,
Until that time the Hunter desire aid to protect his people once more,

The protective aura in place around me is needed with The Hunter,
The Empowerment I eschew to allow this quintessential protection to cover the Hunter's people once more,
From one protection, I beesch the Path, to split it into two."

As the final word is spoken the domes of proection around the world glow, each dome a different colour relating to the element of their Sentinel, the Dome around Darvan falters for a brief moment.

Suddenly there are two mile wide dome's where there was once one three mile dome. The Hunter remains seated, the glow fading. The people soon begin appearing within the city, guardians moved to the walls and patrolling the city to ensure it is safe, many others begin preparing to live in the once dead city. Over time this place would be nothing like it was now.

Exhausted the High Elf speaks to Hunter once more before returning home to rest. "Our people offer peace."

As Darvan prepares to rest he hears a voice in his mind "Our people accept and will live in peace with yours."
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: The Dead City of Varya

Postby Will » Wed May 30, 2012 10:35 pm

**As the dome establishes itself, a snarling sound can be heard amongst the ruins. Emerging from the rubble a series of black scaled creatures begin to emerge. Looking at Darven with rows of dangerous, dark eyes.**

"You... you have come to sssssave us again? Or maybe move us somewhere even more dangerousssss?"

**They advance on the weakened Elf, claws flashing**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed May 30, 2012 10:44 pm

At the his and emergance of the Shirakan a brief thought flashes through Darvan's mind... "Ahhh damn, they survived!"

"This place now has a dome, work with the other inhabitants as you have in the past, now if you will excuse me..."

*Snapcast teleport (using soul to cover 30 essence of the snapcast)*
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Wed May 30, 2012 11:17 pm

**The Black Shirakan hiss viciously and with frustration, but back down, knowing the Underdwellers for what they are.**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Gweria”