Take me to your leader

For In Character events within the jungles of Arnad Gaurhoth

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dellam

Take me to your leader

Postby Dellam » Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 am

Boing stood for a few moments, confused by the turn of events that had brought him to this juncture. Of course one might expect given his propensity for doing things that landed him in bad situations he should have seen this coming. When he had fed his own magic into the portal he had expected it to have possibly dire consequences, he had hoped on some level that the portal would have taken him some place fun like the Bosses realm of Pandemonium. It seemed instead he'd ended up in some kind of jungle-forest place and he was being stared at by...things. Many eyed monkey things infact. He got the impression they weren't just looking at him either, they were trying to look into him. He wasn't entirely sure that would be healthy for them, Handgoose didn't seem to think it would be. If Handgoose thought it was a bad idea for somebody to do something, it generally was...after all, Handgoose had defeated the dreaded door.

Now as the creatures gathered around, watching him Boing and Handgoose conferred on the best course of action. Boing REALLY didn't want to be killed here like this. he had so much to do...like killing Squits and rebuilding his lovely little following to NeffekeffeN. All things in due course, Handgoose councelled him, but for right now an opportunity presented itself. A slow grin spread across the face of the goblin as he regarded his new audience, no...his new flock. Of a sudden he raised Handgoose into the air on high and before them he started to preach.

"Greetings oh strange new friends! I am Boing! This is Handgoose!", he wiggled Handgoose as to make the point that was who he was talking about.

"We have come from far far away to you in the name of my great and splendiforous boss, NeffekeffeN, with a message of peace, clarity and possibly even joyous freedom! As the one true god of the brainy stuff inside the heads of the masses he has sent me looking for those who wish to join his wonderous happy family. He can make you whole! Happy! All you have to do is give yourself to him. Tell your families! Tell your friends! Especially tell whoever leads you because We'd really like to talk to them if they have a few minutes!", he spoke loud, wandering back and forth over a few feet over the spot of his arrival before the small crowd he was drawing.

He calmed down then and more lightly offered, "Thank you all for listening today and if you all don't kill me this announcement may or may not repeat every half hour...now I don't suppose there's anywhere we can get some booze is there?"
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: Take me to your leader

Postby Will » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:29 pm

**One of the humanoid creatures peered particularly hard at Boing. He sensed the familiar sensation of someone reaching into his mind, and the equally familiar sensation of reacting to it. The creature fell to the floor, blood dripping from it's ears.

As one the creatures pressed forward, their many eyes blinking angrily.**

"Shut up and explain yourself, we are not interested in your petty Gods. Why are you here?"

**The voice was in his mind**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Dellam

Re: Take me to your leader

Postby Dellam » Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:35 pm

"Handgoose?", Boign spoke aloud, confused for a moment before he got the idea that it wasn't infact the more familiar voice.

"Oh hello Mister Voice-In-My-Head! Ummm well ya see...There was this big swirly portal made by some undead who call themselves the Souless I think and we had to fix it to make it go where we wanted it to go so I put some of my power in it but my boss has a sense of humor sometiems with stuff like that so instead of me going where I wanted to I ended up here with you!", he offered then looked around for the moment, almost seeming to have noticed he was being crowded or that someone had died from peering into the mind of the insane goblin.

"I'd make myself a new one but I dunno how...I'm a bit stuck I think."
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Return to “Arnad Gaurhoth”