The Exile's Tomb

For In Character events within the Frozen North

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Phil.Priest

The Exile's Tomb

Postby Phil.Priest » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Following the events within the Arnard Gauranath dome an elf appears within the previous Exile's tomb and collapses, completely spent and pushed to his limits.

As his eyes drift closed to rest he confirms in his mind where he is - The Exile's Tomb, no longer warded to prevent magic as Setema was dead - why he was here - the one location within the target area that was beyond secure, he couldn't get to the others without knowing where they were - and that he was safe here - it was a prison, now a tomb, no one came here and he couldn't be found by magic or communications.

He was safe, and he needed to rest before heading out to find everyone.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: The Exile's Tomb

Postby Will » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 am

**An intense flare of flame wakes the sleeping Hero. Now standing on the cold stone floor is Singe, her posture alert and wary**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

rachel

Postby rachel » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Singe fights to keep down a scream. Her whole body is twisting and flickering in agitation as she stares cautiously at the elf lying on the floor.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

rachel

Postby rachel » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:13 pm

After a few moments of nothing attacking her, Singe starts to calm down. She looks around for an exit, before crouching down next to D'arven.

"Wake up! I think you might be dead."
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:05 am

At the heat and sound of the small djinn's voice Darvan slowly stirs, recovered from casting from his own being with some power restored. As he comes into conciousness he plays back Singe's paniced words and frowns...

How did you... I'm not dead, you are... or were?

We are in The Exile's Tomb in the Frozen North, after our last run in with The Quarin we managed to teleport everyone within Arnad Guaranath out to here... I teleported into here for safety before collapsing from expending too much power.

What happened to you? How did you come back?
Lazar, God of Darkness

rachel

Postby rachel » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:13 am

The efreet shrugs.

"Don't know. I found Feerian, and we were working out how we could save the world from the Hopewastes when he got sort of sad and started talking about his past, and then he said that wasn't right, that there was something making him think like that, and then I started to disappear, and then I was here. So I'm not sure how I can be alive."

She sits down, obviously far more relaxed now Darvan is awake.

"Did you kill the horrible creature that killed me? Did anyone else die? I'm sorry I didn't get the bracelet you wanted- I wasn't fast enough. This place is a bit boring; can we go somewhere else?"
Characters:

rachel

Postby rachel » Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Almost without waiting for a reply the efreet jumps up again. She tries the door, grinning as it opens.

"I'm going to explore. Coming?"

She slips out of the tomb.
Characters:

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:35 am

The High Elf eyes the little flame and before he has chance to do anything she makes a hasty exit... oh well.

Realising how cold it actually is he gathers his magic and teleports back to Dvarni, assuming that, by now, everyone will have left the frozen north.
Lazar, God of Darkness

Return to “Pharon Glos - The Frozen North”