The Underdwellers of the Frozen North

For In Character events within the Frozen North

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Phil.Priest

The Underdwellers of the Frozen North

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed May 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Without warning a well dressed High Elf appears on the edge of the make shift village belonging to the mysterious Underdwellers.

As he rematerialises in view of the guards they notice his hands raised above his head clasped together - a sign for parlay - and onc ehe has their attension he speaks.

"I have come to speak with Sentinal Hunter."

The guards remain impassive, one speaks directly into his mind, "We know who you are Darvan Weyoun. Follow me."

Not knowing which of the two speak the words he bows and waits for one to move before following. Into the village of the Underdwellers he went... not that they were dwelling 'under' anymore... perhaps they had their own term of identification.

Still they walked, almost as if the village was a spiral they weaved, despite being in their temporary home no child was seen. As they approached the final makeshift shelter, just before the eye of the spiral, the one known as Sentinal stepped out and greeted the High Elf, the guard nods toward the Hunter and fades from sight - presumably back to his post - the elf wonders why he was made to walk throguh their city if they can do that... what did they want him to see? Something to consider later.

"Greetings Sentinal Hunter, I appologise for the delay in coming. I have spent much time in working on a way to re-establish a dome for your people and with the Path to guide us we are able to do this.

This land is harsh and will not treat your people well or allow them to grow and prosper as they should, I have selected a place for your people and if you recall we discussed this prior to your evacuation. The former city of Varya has walls of Gravenail which will help defend your people from the undead which ravage the lands outside of the domes and once we move to the city the Glooms which decimated the former population will be removed too. The city has no ritual house linking it to the other domes, which will allow your people to grow and not receive unwelcome visitors - unless they can transport themselves in - your people are equally handicapped, but I see that transportation is within your capabilities."

Unbeknown to the High Elf the one known as Sentinel broadcasts his words to the people and soon they begin to gather their few belongings, bundle any young they have and make their way to the encampments centre.

"We agree to this relocation, it is not a kind place to live here. How soon can we move?" asks the leader of the Underdwellers

Watching as the people slowly gather the elf realises that they are wanting to move quickly rather than rebuilt the city in their own style, if thats what they want...

"Me and you will need to move to the city and pick the most beneficial location - the dome will only be a mile wide as if the ritual of empowerment never took place, if we can encompass the walls for your defence and the entrance to Varya's Well some caverns could be dug to accomodate your people... if they still want to live under the ground. When you are ready to teleport with me place your hand on my shoulder."

Again the words are sent to all the people, emotions are transmitted to all within the area - those of understanding at the mention of worldy defences and joy and happiness when the Well and the potential of caverns being created are spoken. Sentinal sensing the will and desire of the people moves toward Darvan and touches the elves shoulder, almost instantly they vanish and reappear within Varya.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Phil.Priest

Re: The Underdwellers of the Frozen North

Postby Phil.Priest » Wed May 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Over the course of a few short hours the encampment of Underdwellers is empty, nothing of value remains and in some cases the structures which housed them has also been deconstructed and removed.

NB: ALL underdwellers are now within Gweria.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Return to “Pharon Glos - The Frozen North”