The Ruined House

For In Character events on the small island where the plantmen known as Brocklings originate

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

The Chosen

The Ruined House

Postby The Chosen » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:05 pm

**The small party of mages walked up this hill. Some of them had turned recently, accepted the truth of Despair, and wore his symbol. Others had always followed his way, walked his path almost since He had been first created. They walked up to the old house, the only deserted house on the Island.
They had their orders from Despair's Chosen.

I'm sick of this. Enough games. We need to know if he's capable of decieving Divination - if he is, then he could be anywhere. Just knock the house down. Make sure there's no way that he could survive or hide there - anyone could - then if there's nothing, Divine again.

The midday sun glared down at the old house as the party moved up. Their leader stopped.

Vesek, are you capable of contering invisibility?

His subordinate nods.
Powers of light, open my eyes further. Show the enemies of Despair, allow me to peirce their concealment a true believer pierces the lies of the Enemy. ((See Invisibility))
He then goes to the others in the group, casting and touching them each in turn.

Good. Surround the house, and keep an eye out. Destroy everything.

They surround the house, and begin casting.
Water rusts and corrodes what metals it can find, pushes at loose bricks and washes away mortar. Fire climbs up timbers, consuming them. Air knocks at walls, shatters windows and doors. The Earth shifts, rocking the foundations. It becomes apparent that the house will soon be nothing but a pile of rubble.

Traga! If you're hiding in there, come out now. Or you'll be buried alive.**

Damiensluman

Re: The Ruined House

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:59 am

As the building falls traga can be seen walking toward the chosen in a very cashule manner I applored you're determination but you're pointless game must stop it's getting to be a minor irritant. Still congratulation on finding me
Traga holds out his hand to shake hands with the chosen

The Chosen

Postby The Chosen » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 pm

((The Chosen isn't there.))

The figure in charge turns.

Get him!

The group turn and start casting again. Blows directed at Traga's soul come, some small, some not so small. Two of the figures on the far side of the house run around the ruins, getting into range and preparing as they go.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Suddenly the frail man with his distanced limp was gone in it's plase was a grate powerful wolf who charges at the nerest person

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:58 pm

The nearest person draws his sword and as he does it shines in the noon sun, reflecting the fire that still burns in the ruins of the house. It has an unearthly silver glint, guaranteed to bring Despair to any were-creature: Star Tear.

The Chosen

Postby The Chosen » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:20 pm

No! Not yet!

At the leaders words, the man with the sword falls back, trying to keep the enraged werewolf at arms reach. The rest of the group close in , still casting, again and again.

((Traga's taken about 14 soul damage from Despair 1 and Despair 3 spells by now))

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 pm

Traga fulls uncontchos (-6sole)

The Chosen

Postby The Chosen » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 pm

The group gathers around the unconscious werewolf. The leader examines him, carefully, ready to jump back. after a while, he utters a small prayer to Despair and touches Traga.
((Stop Soul deterioration))

Right. He won't move, pick him up and lets bring him to the Priest. I'm sure He has plans.

And give me that Star Tear sword - we don't want to kill him accidentally.

The group leaves, carrying Traga.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 pm

(ooc: soul doesn't deteriorate)
............................................................................Image

Return to “The Colourful Isle”