The Throne Room of Kan Slarr

Dead Characters Only!

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Phil.Priest

The Throne Room of Kan Slarr

Postby Phil.Priest » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Before the throne of Kan Slarr stood Kalist Silverfire: Hopebringer, Emissary of Hope, Hunger. The Hopewastes were in disarray, the God of the Hopewastes was out of his depth.

“My Lord, your control over the ‘Wastes is coming to an end, unless you act swiftly and remove the threats to your position. Your Generals mock your rule – Carnage walked out of the ‘Wastes, and although he has returned you have done nothing.

I have spent just over two years here, two very long years. In that time no others which you have gifted power to have worked to protect the Souls or enforce your rule within your domain to the extent which I have.

The Bastion of Hope is no more, removed from existence by impossibly strong creatures which no one can handle. My influence over the Souls of the ‘Wastes is over. They seek your questionable protection as you are the Lord of this realm.

I hereby relinquish my position as Hunger. I hereby remove myself from your realm. My Mistress requires my aid, and She deserves it.
I return to you the power which was bestowed upon me in the Hope that it will aid you and strengthen you in taking back the realm which you were given to rule.”

Before the weakened Vampire-God of the Hopewastes could react the Angel of Hope had turned and begun to walk out of His throne room. With a narrowing of His eyes the large doors swung to a close, barring the impertinent elf from leaving.

Kalist, however, was not impeded by such mundane things. As he walked away from the throne his form shimmered and with each step faded... leaving the Hopewastes.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: The Throne Room of Kan Slarr

Postby Ben » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:46 pm

**As Kalist walks away, a trail of dark energy is left behind as it is expelled from his body and as he disappears the mist forms a cloud that hangs around the chamber.

Atop the throne, Kan Slaar's brooding figure shimmers with a glimmering magic and his appearance changes to that of the Fey Lord of Death. His voice changes between Kalist's and his own as he goes back over the elf's monologue.**

"They seek your questionable protection as you are the Lord of this realm. Yes, yes I am. I hereby relinquish my position as Hunger. As you wish. I hereby remove myself from your realm. I see. Well that's a little different, what do you offer in return? My Mistress requires my aid, and She deserves it. I really don't care. I return to you the power which was bestowed upon me in the Hope that it will aid you and strengthen you in taking back the realm which you were given to rule. That sounds like a pact, very well then, I accept."

**With this the Fey Lord draws the power of the ancient dead God into himself**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “The Hope Wastes”