Hello I'm New

A general place for you to discuss Heart of Pargon and ask the team any questions that you have about anything. Upcoming events will be listed here.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Alexander

Hello I'm New

Postby Alexander » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:17 pm

|
Last edited by Alexander on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Fiore... of the noble house of dei Liberi of Premariacco... in his youth wanted to learn how to fight and the art of combat in the barriers. Of Spear, Axe, Sword and Dagger, and of fighting on foot or mounted, armoured or not armoured."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: Hello I'm New

Postby Ben » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi there, I'm probably looking at your threads in the wrong order!

I'm Ben and I help run the club.

We normally run 2 adventures a month (over one weekend). We meet at "The Exeter Arms" on Middlemoor roundabout (near Tesco) for breakfast around 10 then head to Woodbury Common near Exmouth.

We were supposed to be running this weekend but due to the heat and varius prior commitments, I think we're going to call off this month.

Next month we're running our week-long event instead (4th-11th August near Bristol) and we're planning a weekend event (Friday-Sunday) in September (details still being finalised due to site being booked).

We'll be back to normal in October though (which seems a long way away!) but you're welcome to either of the above events.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Alexander

Postby Alexander » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:02 pm

|
Last edited by Alexander on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Fiore... of the noble house of dei Liberi of Premariacco... in his youth wanted to learn how to fight and the art of combat in the barriers. Of Spear, Axe, Sword and Dagger, and of fighting on foot or mounted, armoured or not armoured."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:24 pm

One of the main reasons we meet at the pub before going to Woodbury (other than for the all you can eat £4 breakfast buffet) is so that we can get people to site.

Woodbury Common is near Exmouth.

Here's the carparks where we usually start our adventures: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=St+Joh ... 9,,0,22.66
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=St+Joh ... 15.72&z=19
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Student... This means holidays... This means you're free at the start of August :-)

How do you fancy jumping in the deep end and coming for a week of amazing, stupendous, intense and totally amazing LARP with us?
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Alexander

Postby Alexander » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:44 pm

|
Last edited by Alexander on Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:12 pm

I'll get in touch after we've finished D&D :-)
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Return to “Discussion and Questions”