Strange Happenings

For important announcements and happenings from across the world

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Sonny

Strange Happenings

Postby Sonny » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:38 pm

Little by little, incident by incident, whispers started to circulate, rumours growing as quietly the word spread.

Ever since the undead horde as dealt a devastating blow and people didn’t seem to “die” completely there had been odd stories cropping up from time to time all over the world. Rare and inconsistent at first, but now becoming a little more regular as new stories cropped up.

Mixed accounts and reports of the “dead” going missing, in the night the bodies of those stuck in this strange limbo, not passing onto the hopewastes just vanishing completely. Some accounts tell of it looking as if someone or something had forced their way to where they were being kept. Other stories claim they just found piles of ash and dust where the dead had rested.

Stranger still are the rare sightings, glimpses in the dark, of the missing people. Walking off into the distance and shadows as if being beckoned or called. Though when followed they were never found.
Only one or two accounts tell of a dark robed figure leading these people away into the dark of the night, giving off a chilling feeling at the mere sight of it.
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Sonny

Re: Strange Happenings

Postby Sonny » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:05 pm

Appearing on Tavern wall and regular meeting places

Heroes and Brave Goodman Needed!

Our Dead are not safe!
A recent string of disappearances of those caught in limbo is being investigated
We require thoughtful minds and strong swords to help track down the culprits and stop this deprived form of grave robbery.
Come to the outskirts of Sanga, time is of the essence.
Your time and efforts will be rewarded once the situation is resolved

All those concerned who will act.
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Return to “Background and Plot”