The Phoenix Guard Reborn

The new homeland of the Elven people. Formerly The Bastion of Hope, Brockman Isle, The Colourful Isle and (before that) The Sea

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

The Phoenix Guard Reborn

Postby Ben » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 am

V had his orders, the Phoenix Guard would be used not to defend Coshwood Isle but instead would be deployed to Sinya Palurin. It would be dangerous, The Phoenix's personal guard working in enemy territory surrounded by humans and the soulless and he'd been drilling them hard. Now, however, they needed rest so he had led them back to the barracks. He was just heading for his own bunk when a man in red, wreathed in fire, appeared before him.

"I am either your god or your destruction. Choose."

"What?"

"Oh...it's you." the flaming figure drew his sword.

V looked at the sword and drew his own, the two blades were identical. "I see. He didn't win then, your old man?"

"No, he didn't."

"And now you're him."

"I wear his mantle."

"Whatever."

"I assumed you had returned to him, that he'd summoned you when he came to fight us, how do you still exist?"

V shrugged "Doki, myself and the others, we developed our own personalities. We outgrew our physical forms. The physical items can be summoned, wielded or even destroyed and it doesn't really affect us. In fact we exist as a physical anchor, destroy the items, sacrifice them if you want, we stop them from being lost from the world."

"I understand."

"You almost certainly don't."

Quayle's form flared for a moment. "So, choose."

"Join you or be destroyed? Not much of a choice but fine, I'll follow you." he held out his sword and Quayle held out his identical copy, the two blades touched and something flowed between them.

"You are now part of me."

V nodded and continued in a somewhat bored tone "I am now Q, your blade on Velmaneth."

Quayle smiled, his form burnt brightly for a moment before he disappeared.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “Coshwood Isle”