Outside Erathil's Palace

The new homeland of the Elven people. Formerly The Bastion of Hope, Brockman Isle, The Colourful Isle and (before that) The Sea

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

rachel

Outside Erathil's Palace

Postby rachel » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:27 pm

A small efreeti girl walks up to the guards outside Erathil's palace, holding a large object wrapped in a beautiful woven fabric tightly to her chest. Despite the flames that flicker from her arms the bundle does not seem scorched in any way.

She stops hestitantly opposite a fire elf soldier, and then speaks in a clear, confident voice.

"I would like to speak to Lord Erathil please."
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

Plot Bot

Re: Outside Erathil's Palace

Postby Plot Bot » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 pm

The Fire Elf nods, beckons and turns without a word as if this had been expected. The other guards stand aside as the first leads her into the palace and after a series of hallways into a chamber where Erathil sits calmly reading a document. He looks up at her presence and smiles.

"Good Evening"

Erathil

rachel

Postby rachel » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:22 am

The girl carefully curtsies, almost dropping the bundle as she does so.

"Good evening my lord."

Pleased that she has made the proper entrance, she is momentarily distracted by the finery in the room, staring around at her surroundings in open interest. Her eyes come to rest on Erathil, and she suddenly remembers why she is there.

"My name is Singe, my lord, and I've come to give a gift to the elven people. Did you know I was coming?"
Characters:
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:04 am

"Hello Singe. There are few enough non-Elves upon this island that they can be split into two groups, those who are welcome and those who we take issue with. It is the way of the world that the majority of those who are welcome will, at some point, come to see me."

He looks at her, his piercing eyes seem to perceive more than most.

"You mentioned a gift?"

Erathil
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

rachel

Postby rachel » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:22 am

Singe grins proudly, and walks forward to place her package on a small table. She reverently unwraps the cloth to reveal a large wooden box.

"It is a present from my lady, the great goddess, Risk. I want to make a shrine to her on your island, and put it there so all the elves can use it."

Lifting the lid, she turns the box so Erathil can see a pack of Tarot cards resting face down inside.

"They are very powerful," she adds gleefully.
Characters:

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:12 am

Erathil raises an eyebrow.

"I have seen them. I was nearly killed by them during an attack."

He taps his fingers for a moment.

"I have no issue with a shrine to your Lady here. However, these cards are dangerous and I do not want them to be used in my lands but I assume Lady Risk would want them to be used."

Erathil

rachel

Postby rachel » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Singe looks crestfallen.

"You don't like them?"

There is a pause while she tries to comprehend how anyone could not want such a wonderful gift. Playing with the fabric of her dress, she adds,

"I shouldn't leave them here if you forbid them from being used. Lady Risk would be angry."
Characters:

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 am

"Thank you for your gift Singe, but I cannot accept them. I will not be offended if you offer them to the humans...perhaps not to Harwood as he will likely have similar feelings to me."

Erathil smiles

"If you want them used, lay them somewhere heroes will gather."

rachel

Postby rachel » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:09 pm

"Thank you Lord Erathil."

Singe smiles shyly and curtsies once more, before carefully closing the box and wrapping it up. She is about to pick it up when she remembers something else.

"Can I go and visit Fledgling?"
Characters:

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:10 pm

Erathil smiles at the girl.

"Of course."

He motions to the guard who saw her in.

"Take her to see Fledgling."

rachel

Postby rachel » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Singe grins, quickly curtsies again just incase it is rude not to, and picks up her gift. She follows the fire elf out.
Characters:

Return to “Coshwood Isle”